fourty eight;fly on the wall

Delilah George was on an adventure (or at least that's what she was calling it)

Delilah George was on an adventure (or at least that's what she was calling it). It made wondering through the world all by herself with no purpose sound a lot happier.

So far she had only made it to Canada. Not exactly the trip she was expecting.

Delilah liked to tell herself that she was in Canada because she didn't feel like flying yet, but the truth was that she physically felt like she shouldn't go too far. What if the Cullens rang her up and desperately needed her to come back? She could only be strong for so long.

That was why Delilah had picked up three hitchhikers. Something she wouldn't have done while human, but now she was a vampire she couldn't really see what could go wrong.

Besides, the three girls that sat in the car all seemed quite nice.

There was Clelia, who Delilah swore she had seen before, but couldn't place where. She was stunning, and for a while Delilah thought she had to be a vampire. But the lack of red or golden eyes, and usual physical traits of a vampire were all missing. So that couldn't be the case.

Then there was Mabel, the oldest of the girls who turned out to be sisters. She had very black hair, that she insisted was completely natural, but that couldn't be true. She was the quietest of the three, and Delilah's gay-dar was going off the second she got in the car.

And lastly there was Jolie, the youngest of the three girls and by far the sweetest. It was as if there weren't enough things about Delilah for her to compliment, she had even said that she was a great driver, something that couldn't be true.

"So," Delilah started after a few minutes of awkward silence, "Where are you guys headed again?"

"Anywhere."

"Up to you."

"Wherever you......" All of the girls spoke at the same time, however since Mabel's words were longer than her sisters, Delilah could hear her the best.

"Go on." Her foot pressed the accelerator a little more.

".....go."

Rather abruptly, Delilah took her foot off the accelerator and pressed as hard as she could on the break. How could she be so stupid? Why would three girls be stood at the side of a random road, and why would they even want to be getting in Delilah's car? At first Delilah just thought it was a big coincidence that she was driving by, but obviously she was wrong.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Clelia leaned forward from the middle seat, therefore Delilah could kind of see her face, "Have you ever seen Mr and Mrs Smith?"

Delilah rolled her eyes, "Duh. I'm not an animal."

"So we're Jane, and you're John-"

"Why do you get to be Jane?"