twenty nine; dead to me

Lilah,

Lilah,

I went to your house today. I sat with your mom and dad in the kitchen and we talked about you. At one point your dad started crying...Maya wasn't there, I don't know if it's because she can't bring herself to accept it or if it's because of me- even though none of this was my fault.

I went in your room before I left, it was just the way you left it. Your nightclothes were on the floor, your hair brush was thrown on your bed and the picture of me and you was titled toward your bed. It made me smile when I knew that I'd have been one of the first things you saw that morning.

I didn't stay at the house long, I couldn't. It had an overwhelming feeling of emptiness, the loss of you was suffocating.

I'm not really sure why I'm writing this, I guess it's my way of coping? I just miss you. I miss you like crazy. You were my best friend... you are my best friend. And I just don't think I can accept the fact that your really gone.

It was only the other night, I was-

All of a sudden the screen that the email was on went dark, and the phone fell to the floor, which caused an unhappy sigh to be released into the air.

"Hey! I was reading that." Demetri Volturi used his super speed to pick the now smashed phone up off the floor and take it into this hands to examine. He had been very interested in the words of the Swan girl. "I wanted to know where she was the other night."

Delilah George scoffed as she titled her head back, "She could be in a ditch for all I care, the pathetic piece of shit."

"Don't talk about your best friend like that." Felix, who stood on the other side of Delilah, hit her shoulder as his red eyes looked at her with amusement, "Poor Isabella, she's heartbroken without you."

In true Delilah George fashion, the girl rolled her now red eyes before settling them on the taller vampire, "It sounds more like she's drowning in self pity rather than pity for her dead ex-best friend."

Isabella had sent Delilah an average of twenty five emails in the four months the girl had been missing. Each one contained details of Bella's life and stuff that she wanted the girl to know, not that Delilah George cared about what the human was doing with her life.

Delilah had started a little game when she read the emails; every time Isabella said 'I' or mention herself, then it equalled in a punch that the girl would get when it was time for Delilah to finally see her.

"She does sound very self-orientated."

"She is!" Jane Volturi sighed as she listened to the conversation, she didn't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times she'd heard this before, "If the smallest inconvenience happens it's like 'Aw poor Bella'. Everything that I ever did when I was in Forks was for Bella, all everyone ever did was for Bella. I literally got fucking venom poisoning for Bella!" Delilah let out a laugh that was void of any humour, "And those stupid fucking Cullens...I thought they loved me like they did her, but all they ever did was put me in danger. My life was perfect before they weaselled their way into it! I hate every single fucking one of them."