twenty five;fat bottomed girls

Delilah George had a taken a turn for the best

One Sunday morning she woke up and didn't need to pick up the notepad that laid on the bedside table. She didn't feel the need to ring Bella and ask what they did last night, and she didn't have to ask Maya what they had for breakfast the morning before.

She didn't have to do that, and she didn't need to do that, because she could remember.

She knew that she woke up and had an egg sunny side up with some toast, she knew that her and Bella didn't hang out the night before, because she was with Leah. And while she couldn't remember things that had happened a month ago, she could remember what happened this week, and that was more than enough for the girl.

Of course the first thing Delilah did when she woke up was ring Leah, she had to tell her that she could remember everything they did together last night.

"I remember." Was the first thing that left Delilah's lips when Leah picked up the phone, the girl on the other end rather surprised as she only ever heard from Delilah after 12pm when she'd had time to do her morning routine of reading from her notepad.

It took a few seconds before a reply was received, "You remember." It was fair to say that Leah was the least chatty member of the duo.

A very proud, and very large smile made its way onto Delilah's face, "I woke up at 10:34am Saturday morning, I didn't do much but I had breakfast and read through the notepad. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Friends. When it got to 5 o'clock I made us some spaghetti carbonara, and then I made some garlic bread. At seven I met you, and you drove my mums car to the the very top of town. We opened the sun roof of the car and ate pasta and garlic bread as we looked down at the town and up at the stars."

Leah Clearwater could hardly believe what she was hearing. At first she thought Delilah was playing a prank on her, but that thought was quickly forgotten, this wasn't the kind of prank she'd play. "You have....such a cringe way of putting things."

The wolf had to pull the phone away from her ear as the other side exploded with laughter, the sound being rather deafening. "Love you, Leah. I'll see you in twenty."

"Twenty?"

A hum sounded from the other side, "Yes! I'm coming over right now! I miss you."

The brunette rolled her eyes, "You saw me yesterday."

"I know." A sigh fell from Delilah's lips, "A whole...... 10 hours ago."

As much as Leah loved too hang out with Delilah, it was almost becoming a daily thing now. Sometimes she wished that the girl would just leave her alone and see Isabella for once, like she used to. "Lilah, that wasn't that long ago."

"Stop it! I'm happy, let me be happy! Be happy with me Lee." In the two weeks the pair had known each other, they'd even started referring to each other by their nicknames- something that Leah only let Delilah do with her.