thirty six ;love on the brain

The brunette pushed past the other brunette the second she got over her disappointment of it not being Rosalie

The brunette pushed past the other brunette the second she got over her disappointment of it not being Rosalie. She didn't have time to stand and scowl at Olivia right now though, even though she literally has all the time in the world.

"You can't come in." Olivia spoke, once Delilah was already in.

"Bite me, Livy." The vampire would rather do anything than be told off by Olivia, or any of the other vampires in the house for that matter. Besides, she didn't really feel like being lectured on things when she hadn't even physically hurt anybody, the worst she'd done was maybe give Bella a few bruises and place a knife against her neck. Even so, it wasn't Delilah's fault that humans bruise like peaches.

The older vampire sighed, knowing she couldn't really do anything, "Whatever, you piece of shit."

Delilah laughed as she started to walk up the stairs, "Takes one to know one."

"What is that?" Olivia questioned as she joined Delilah, "The oldest burn in the book?"

"Book? I didn't know you could read." She knew her comebacks weren't the best right now, but she didn't come here to be nasty. So she didn't exactly care anymore. "Come on, Livy, can't we just be friends?" Delilah threw an arm around Olivia's shoulders and pulled her into her side as the pair reached the living room.

Even though Olivia had some very negative feelings and even worse thoughts about Delilah, she couldn't help the smile that started to grow on her face. Delilah could do some pretty bad things, but she would always have that charm, "I'll think about it."

"Oh, that's my sister." Delilah released the girl with a genuine smile on her lips as she opened her arms out to the rest of the Cullens, "And there's the rest of my family."

Delilah quickly thanked god that Edward wasn't here, him and Olivia were really the only two that would try and put her in her place. And Delilah had already eliminated Olivia with her charm anyway.

"Oh so we're family now? What happened to hating us?" Emmett Cullen spoke, any negative feelings he held towards Delilah melted away at the sight of her smiling lips and brown eyes. She looked like the Delilah he used to know.

Delilah let out a nervous laugh, "Isn't that what families do?"

Carlisle Cullen loved the girl in front of him, he had never stopped loving her. But that didn't mean he trusted her, "How are your eyes brown?"

"Manipulation."

"Manipulation?" He questioned.

"I mean, everyone knows I've always been gifted," It seemed only Delilah was laughing at her own little joke, tough crowd, "Well I still am! I can just manipulate this and that. Jasper can manipulate emotions, and I can manipulate everything."

"Can you manipulate emotions?" The Southern accent broke out for the first time.

"Scared you'll lose your job if I can?" Delilah loved Jasper, she always had. She felt like he understood her in ways the others didn't, "But no, I don't think I can."