An Alternate Meeting (request)

Request from Sly117. This takes place after Collision Course and in this version, Diego is still part of Soto's pack and hasn't met the Herd 
yet

The Herd had manage to stop the large asteriod from hitting their world. As the Herd left Geotopia, they realized a small well actually big problem...they need new home.

"Ok. So we all need to find new homes. The question is how" Manny said as everyone thought. Shira stood alert, incase any one tried to attack them.

Sid was walking around with the possums, finding food. "Oh yum! Berries!" Sid said excited as he started picking the berries out. But unknown to him, something watched him in the bushes, slowly creeping up to him.

Shira caught the scent of something and her ears perked in alert...this was the scent of another saber. Growling, Shira tracked the scent of the saber to find him.

Meanwhile, Sid had finished collecting berries, his arms carrying it. "Hey Sid. Are you sure those are just berries? Or is it something that might paralyze you like the lotus berry?" Eddie asked him with caution.  "Don't worry. This time I'm gonna make sure to examine these berries before I try them" Sid said as he lowered the berries and picked one up to examine it. But he was still unaware of what was stalking him.

The figure in the grass kept getting closer and closer and started growling, ready to make the pounce.

"ROAR!" It roared and leaped out startling the sloth and possums as they quickly turned around. 

"ROAR!" Shira roared and pounced on the predator before it pounced on the sloth, shoving it away. The sloth and the possums quickly stood behind Shira for protection. Shira snarled at the attacker and she got a look at him. It was a brown saber with green eyed and he snarled back at Shira, the two cats circling eachother.

Then the ground started shaking and the two cats turned their heads to see Manny coming in charging. The two cats jumped back as Manny got between them to stop them from starting a fight. "What's going on?" He asked sternly as Diego and Shira still glared at eachother.

Everyone calmed down as the whole Herd showed up. Shira still kept her guard up, eyeing the saber. The brown saber stayed calm. "Who are you? Why did you attack us?" Manny asked him serious. "The name's Dieho. Sorry. But your friends were trespassing on part of my pack's hunting grounds. I was only trying to scare them off" Diego explained coolly and then he turned his head to look at Shira and he glared at her annoyed.

"Until Kitty here decided to make things a lot worse" Diego added and Shira got angry and "Whoa!" Diego got startled when she pounced on him in lightning speed and pinned him to the ground, glaring at him angrily. "Don't! Call me kitty" she warned him angrily.

Diego stared at her surprised and actually impressed by her speed. "Ok I won't" he said smirking at her and he pushed her and pinned her down. "Kitty" he teased her as she glared at him. "Back off Diego" Ellie warned him seriously as she approached them, glaring at them fiercely.

Diego got off Shira, knowing he can't defeat a mammoth alone. "Ok ok. Well it was nice meeting Diego here but we gotta start looking for a new home" Manny reminded them firmly.

But Diego's ears perked at this and he had an idea. Diego cleared his throat to get their attention and everyone looked at him. "I know some pretty good spots around here that I think would make perfect homes for you traveling wanderers" Diego told them chill while inside his head, he was thinking about luring them to his pack as prey.

Manny thought about it while Shira felt suspicious and had a feeling that saber had other intentions. "Well since he does know his way around and we don't, I guess we could use a guide" Manny said, agreeing.

"It's getting dark. Follow me. I'll show you a spot you can rest for tonight and first thing in the morning we start traveling" Diego told them as he guided the Herd. Shira quicken her pace to join his side so she could give him a warning.

"Incase you think of harming this Herd. My Herd. You better expect me to finish you" she told him fiercely, her ears flat. "I don't fight girls" he told her firmly and she glared at him offended and noticed a branch and a sneaky idea came up. She ran up to it and smacked the branch and it hit Diego in the face. He glared at her as she smirked at him "I can see why" she told him as she walked off and Diego huffed annoyed, seeing his plan was going to have obstacles.