Warmth

Poor Shira gets cold so Diego warms her up
"Shira's POV"

"Um shouldn't you do something?""I would but this is too good to stop" I told Ellie while watching Diego sneaking up on Sid who was asleep"ROOAR" "AAAAHH!" Sid literally jumped from his sleeping spot and landed on the mud...ok now that is funny.After that Diego and I headed our way to our den,on the way I slightly shivered from feeling some cold air it is nightime but still."Probably just a small shiver" I thought to myself and just shook it off.We were this close to the den when I felt the wind getting a bit stronger and cold"Shira?" I had my eyes on Diego who looked at me worried,it turns out I was so focus form the cold air that I pretty much slowed down and was far behind from Diego.
"Third Person's POV

"Are you ok?""Relax softie I'm fine.""Well it's just your sorta of lagging behind" Shira just brushed it off and quicken her pace to reach her mate but when she did that she felt the cold air bit her on the fur.The two sabers ate their leftovers from a previous hunt and got to bed,Shira snuggled closer to Diego in hope for warmth. The den started to have some cold air thriving and Shira felt it grow stronger,it woke her up and she tried so hard to resist it but to no avil so she got up and lied down at the corner of the den wishing deep in her head to get sleep and that maybe she could finally ignore it cold air.Shira kept shivering and felt her body freezing,she just wanted warmth...luckily someone brought it tonight.
"Diego's POV"

I felt something odd and that something was missing, I yawned and walks toward the opening of the cave but the sun wasn't even close to being up 'Why did I even wake up?' I said in my head and turned around spotting Shira at the corner of the den shivering alot,I slowly approached her and saw how she was trying to stay warm by snuggling deeper on the cold wall with her back on the ground. I carefully walked above her laying my body on her to give her some warmth. I placed my paw on her shoulder as I started slowly licked her cheek to give her some warmth.
"Third Person's POV"

A soft grin exposed itself on Shira's face as she purred to this sudden warmth that finally arrived to her. Diego kept doing this seeing how it kept her warm,he made sure his body and fur kept Shira covered from the icy air,he licked her cheek slower each time to make sure she was warm enough. Sleep suddenly took over Diego and he fell asleep his head resting near Shira's.
"Shira's POV"

Morning arrives

I sighed really happy to feel so much warmth in my body, I can feel the sun's rays on my face and it was so good. I open my eyes and yawned quietly but my eyes blinked when seeing Diego wasn't in his spot...did he go hunting for breakfast? I suddenly felt something on my back and I spotted a brown furred paw on my shoulder,my eyes widen when seeing Diego was sleeping with me, his whole body on mine. I blushed deep pink but I realized that he must've moved here closer to me to keep me warm, it's nice that he would do that for me plus his fur is kinda nice to snuggle in...although I won't admit it. I gently nudge his face with my nose to wake him up"Diego.Dieeego"
"Diego's POV"

I opened my eyes when I felt someone nudging me and calling me, I saw Shira smiling at me not a teasing or sneaking smile....just a sweet smile."Morning Softie" "Morning Kitty" I yawned a bit and stared at her"So you had a good cat nap?" "Kinda it was a little bit freezing last night""Yeah I notice""I can tell" she snuggled deeper into my fur " Um shouldn't we go?""Just two more minutes" she told me snuggling deeper in my neck. I shook my head with a smile " Alright. Five minutes but that's it" she smiled at me before resting her head on my neck and I lied back down...let's hope the herd don't see this if they go looking for us.