Know Eacother Better(Shira this time)

TheAmazingKhloe gave me an idea this is after the page before Shira tells Diego about how she left her pack.
"Diego's POV"

We kept looking for a place to sleep for the night I felt glad to tell Shira my story and she was able to make me feel less guilty of wha happen I notice she was gone and looked around until getting shoved to ground from her"Ha!Gotcha" men."Shira said proudly walking away I shakes off the shove and looks up in amusement at my mate"Hey!I told you my story now its your turn kitty!"I shouted getting in front of her that we were nose to nose her ears were down and avoided eye contact"There is no reason to know""Shira..." I can tell she didn't want to talk about it but after staring at her she finally spoke"Fine but just this once"
"Shira's POV"

We walked under the moonlight as I explained my past to him"So where were you from I mean I never really seen a saber with gray fur before""Is it that obvious?" I told sarcastically but chuckled anyway he rolled his eyes at my sarcasm"I don't really know where I'm from but it had a lot of snow and in my pack some had brown fur like you but others also had gray fur like me they all had stripes though" I told him the snow gave me and other gray fur sabers an advantage in hunting"Why did you leave your pack?" I sighed not wanting to talk about it but I really wanna get this over with.
"Third Person's POV"

Diego saw that the silver saber he loved had a look of sorrow"I was very close with my mother and she was important to me,made sure I ate first when we got to eat,taught me how to hunt,my used to cradle me when I couldn't sleep..." Shira stopped talking thinking of what happen to her mother"Shira we can stop if you want""Thanks Diego but I think I can finish"she took a deep breath to calm herself before continuing"One day my pack sent me and my mother to hunt some bison what we didn't know was one was behind us."she recalled her mother trying to warn her of the charging bison and jumped on the animal to save her own daughter but the sight of her mom being fling off hard to the groin made Shira kill that bison in an instant but it was too late her mom was fatally injured and the last words were that she loved her.
"Diego's POV"

I stared at her feeling really bad her mom gave her life to save"My pack blamed me thinking that I was to dependent on them and my mom so I ran away to prove that I wasn't" she stopped and I saw she was crying I spotted a cave where we can sleep in"Stay here I'll be right back" I told her as she nodded as I ran out towards a pond getting a bowl with water inside for her to calm her down she seem surprise but it made her happy"Thanks""No problem but how did you meant Gutt?""Well I was out hunting and got attacked by some wolves I manage to defend myself but I lost so much strength I was vulnerable but then Gutt came and saved me saying he would like me to join since there was no way I could survive alone so I accepted"
"Shira's POV

I laid my head somehow exhausted from telling my past we both laid themselves on the ground across from each other"never thought Gutt would turn out the way he did" I to him with regret I never talk about my past to anyone but Diego seems to understand"Yeah well its kind of a twisted good thing. Being a part of his crew is how you met us"Diego told me with with a small smile and I stared at him."Yeah and I gotta say you were right...I did just trade one pack for another" I told him regretfully he placed his head on mine gently moving my earrings he's so soft but I guess so am I"I owe you for changing my mind thank you Diego" I nuzzled closer to him"Your welcome beside having you part of the herd is enough to owe me" her told me I yawned exhausted sleeping on his front paws his head above mine as we drifted to sleep.