Stone Climbing

So we all know Shira has the skill to climb on large rocky walls and steep hills (here's the video) and we know Diego got impress so in this moment Shira teaches Diego that skill.

"Third Person's POV"

In Switchback Cove Diego and Shira were doing one of their chases again, Shira made a huge leap to get passed a log Diego was on her tail.She kept making sharp turns and create obstacles but Diego always found a way to get pass each one...expect for one."Gotcha!" He said it confidently until Shira climbed up on some stone"Whoa" he slowed down his speed until he completely stop.Shira manage to get away but not far.
"Diego's POV"

I huffed a bit,annoyed Shira used that skill to getaway again.I always wonder how she does it sabers don't climb on steep hills but she's able to do it...how?!I jumped on it but slipped,I tried again and this time used my claws but there was nothing to hang on to so I slipped again."Diego?"
"Shira's POV"

I came back to check on him since I didn't see him chasing me plus I heard struggling a bit " You ok?""Yep just taking a small break" he sounded sarcastic and annoyed and didn't bother to look at me " Come on what's wrong?""I said I'm FINE Shira!" He snapped at me it really scared me,I walked passed him feeling hurt...why he do that?
"Diego's POV"

I expression soften and I realized I hurt Shira pretty bad she was checking on me and she did come back to check on me,"Shira wait!"

"Shira's POV"

I stopped when hearing Diego,I was surprised he wasn't angry like before "look Shira I'm sorry I snapped at you" he came to me until he was face to face with me " It's ok but why weren't you chasing me?" He motion his head at the stone wall and with a little thinking I realized it " Oh now I see.You can't climb the rock" he looked away from me again but I just smiled at him gently"Relax.I'll teach you"
"Third Person's POV"

Diego looked back at Shira,surprised she was willing to teach him a skill he couldn't master,she walked past him motions her head for him to follow her.Shira told Diego that he needed to get a good running start since the speed helps depending on how big the hill could be,he took a deep breath and tried it but just as he was at the middle he wound falling on his back...now that was painful.Shira quietly chuckled as Diego came to her his back sore from the fall.
"Shira's POV"

"Here I'll show ya" I nuzzled his side to cheer him up a bit and it work,I crouched down for a good running start and instantly ran leaving climbing up the rock in under a minute and got on top,I smirked at Diego gaping at me.I cleared my throat to get his attention and it work,he unsheathed his claws but I frowned at that " Don't unsheath your claws,you don't need them" he put them back in and leaped on the rock this time he manage to hold on bit was slipping " Come on Diego!You got this!Come on just a few more climbs!"
"Third Person's POV"

Diego tried climbing up but instead he fell of the rock,he roared in anger and frustration completely ticked off by this.Diego come on!""No!""One more Diego I know you can" Shira wanted to help Diego she really did,she understood how to felt to struggle with this skill.But with one careless step she slipped and struggled to stay up,the rock area was really high and falling without landing correctly would be really bad"Ack!Diego!A little help!""Shira!" She struggled to stay up but her paws kept slipping.Without thinking or caring,Diego instantly and quickly climbed up the rock pushing Shira back up to safety.
"Diego's POV"

I breathed heavily since that was scary " Are you alright Shira?"she had a really surprise look on her face when she stood up"Yeah but Diego you...you did it" her surprised face turned into a smile.I was a little confused but when I looked back at the rock I gasped realizing I manage to climb it."I did it?I did it!Yeah baby hahah!" I cheered along with Shira I finally was able to master it.We accidently bumped into eachother but Shira had a large smile on her and muzzled my side " I'm glad I was able to help you""Shira?""Hmm?" She stop nuzzling to look at me with curiosity"Thanks for helping me.I really owe you""Just one of my ways of oweing you" we both decided to start our chase later and went for a drink of water...next chase I will catch  Shira and no rock is stopping me.