Genderbend Rescue(Request)

Request from Sly117 . The genderbend names are Shiro and Diega

Diega glared at Captian Gutt but her ears perked at some grunting and her eyes looked at the corner and her face soften when she saw someone she thought she never see...Shiro.

The silver saber was lying on the ground and he grunted as he stood up in pain. He looked up and saw Diega, the two making eye contact. Diega was surprise to see him and worry for him as she turn her attention back to the pirates.

Time skip to the battle with the whale

The whole Herd scattered as the whale water blasted at the pirates. Shiro ran but his blue eyes were scanning for Diega, looking everywhere. The saber's ears perked up when he spotted the brown saber trying to find a way out of the Iceberg. But what she didn't know was Gutt was sneaking behind her with her claws out to finish her. Shiro's eyes widen alarm but the saber snarled and charged after his former leader.

"ROAR!" Shiro roared and lunged at the large ape and Diega got startled by the roar and she turned around, watching the two collide to the ice ground. "Shiro!" Diega yelled worried as she watched. Gutt tried to hold Shira back as the silver saber kept snapping his jaws and swatting his paws at her with his claws retracted. He manage to swipe at her face and the ape roared furious.

"Get off me you traitor!" She yelled at as she swatted him away and it sent him flying to an ice wall. Gutt charged  at Shiro and pinned him to the ice wall hard, her grip so tight Shira struggled to breathe. "I should've finish you the moment you let the Herd escape!" She told him angrily as Shiro glared at her, not caring about her threats.

"Now time for that saber skin rug!" She told him furious as she raised her hand, ready to slice her claws at him. Shiro was ready to face his end. But someone was not having it.

"NO!" Diega yelled and snarled and she lunged at the monkey and bit hard on Gutt's arm. The ape screamed in pain and she let go of Shiro, the saber fell on the floor sore from.the tight grip. She grabbed Diega and threw her on the ground, the ape glaring at her.

"You! You turned my first mate against me!" She shouted at Diega angrily as Diega stood up snarling at her. "You started going against Shiro first when you abandon him" Diega snapped back ferociously. Shiro was surprised at seeing Diega defend him as he stood up grunting. He can actually feel that she really cared about him more compared to Gutt.

"Oh I'll have both your skins for saber rugs!" Gutt vowed angrily as she was about to land a blow at Diega, the saber ready to fight as she snarled. But Shiro quickly jumped and body slammed into the ape. The two were near the edge of the ship from the higher floor and they fell off...well only one.

Diega quickly ran and caught Shiro by the scruff of his fur, the sudden grab and his heavy weight nearly brought her down but she caught him while monkey fell on the lower half of the ship. Shiro looked up surprised at the quick rescue as Diega grunted, trying to pull him up.

She finally got him back on the icy floor and away from the edge. She let go of his scruff as he looked up at her stunned "You...save me?" He asked her surprised and stunned. Diega looked at him and smiled, chuckling. "You save our life. So I'm returning the favor" she explained to him and Shiro smiled at her, grateful for her help.

"I had it. But thanks" he told her, grateful for her rescue but then the ice ship started shaking with the fighting from the mammoths vs the monkey. "We gotta get out of this crazy block of ice!" Diega said urgent as she help Shiro stand up and the two quickly ran to join the others.