Playtime in the Snow

cheetah100704 asked for a moment where Diego, Shira and Tackle (my oc) play in the snow

"Snow!" Tackle yelled out excited and he plopped on the snow on his back, snuggling in it and laughing. Diego was sleeping on a log near their the den, it was a snowy day and the sabers were just relaxing...but not for long.

"Hey!" Diego's ears perked at hearing Shira's voice and his eyes opened but he didn't turn his head. Shira was behind the log looking annoyed. "That's my spot Diego!" She complained annoyed and Diego raised an eyebrow "And why is it your spot?" He asked plainly "Because it's the best spot!" Shira said growling a bit. Tackle's ears perked at the two sabers talking and he got up from snow.

Diego then smirked and turned his head to Shira "And that's why it's my spot too" he added cocky as he laid his head down. "Not for long" Shira said confident and sneaky.

She turned around and started digging snow straight at Diego. The snow landed on Diego, its coldness sent a chill on his fur. "What the-! Shira!" Diego complained surprised, now he had snow on his head and back. Shira laughed at her snow covered mate "Want some more?"

Shira taunted and threw more snow at him. Diego jumped off the log to avoid any more snow but at the same time Tackle climbed up on the log his dad was sitting on.

"Hey!" Tackle's voice came up and Shira stopped digging and turned around to see what happen. Shira and Diego peeked over the log blinking. The snow had got Tackle and now he was buried in a snow pile on the ground.

Shira's ears fell and she smiled nervously while Diego chuckled. "Oops. Sorry Tackle" Shira apologized as Tackle stood up and shook the snow of his fur, his paw brushed off the snow on his furry head. Tackle smirked at his parents.

"You guys are arguing again" he told them, climbing up on the log. "She started it" Diego said his eyes going to her as he nod his head to her direction. Shira stared at him wide eye and smirked at him.

"Me? You mean you! Ha!" Shira said and she lunged at Diego, surprising him. "Whoa!" Diego said surprised as the two sabers crashed on the snowy ground, the sudden pounce from Shira even caught Tackle by surprise and he fell off the log.

"Not again" Tackle grumbled that he fell off again but then Shira started laughing and it made the cub's ears perk up curious so he scrambled back up on the log. Shira was on top of Diego's back, his face on the snow as Shira kept it in place with her paw. Diego was struggling and squirming to get out but she wasn't letting him go so easily.

"Shira!" Diego yelled angry as his eyes turn to glare at the female saber. Shira laughed at his situation and she flashed a smirk at him "Oh there is no way out for you Diego" she taunted and Diego's eyes looked all over for a way out and he spotted Tackle.

He smiled sneaky at a plan "Not for long" he told himself "Tackle some help!" Diego called out. "Time to go fast!" Tackle said excited as he ran to help his dad. Shira's eyes widen at the speedy cub and she tried catching him with her other paw. Tackle ran around the two cats to avoid getting caught by his mom, Shira kept growling fustrated she couldn't catch him.

Tackle got behind her and jumped on her back "Hey!" She complained trying to grab him but Tackle climbed up her striped back to her head and he covered her eyes with his little paws. "Tackle!" Shira yelled annoyed as she started shaking her head, her paw that was on Diego had slipped off his face from the distraction.

"Haha!" Diego yelled excited seeing his chance. He flipped Shira off him, surprising her and she yelped in surprise. Tackle went down with his mom, still holding on the fur on her back. Diego got on top of her and started tickling her with his paws on her stomach. Shira bursted out laughing and she tried rolling on the snow to escape his tickles. "Ah! Diego! Stop! Hahaha!" She told them laughing in between.

Tackle jumped on his dad, pulling his ear "Hey what you doing biter?" Diego asked playfully as he shook his head, giving Tackle a bumpy ride "Whooa!" Tackle said clutching to his dad's fur. "Ha!" Shira said seeing an advantage and she pushed him off her. She quickly got on her feet and tackled Diego.

The two were back on the snowy ground, exhausted. Shira smirked at Diego, licking his cheek. Diego laughed and pushed her playfully and the two laughed, growling like they were cubs. "Whoa!" Diego "Hey!" and Shira said when some snow fell on them. The two brushed the snoe off their faces and looked to see who did that.

Tackle was standing on the log, laughing. He was the one throwing snow on them. Like mother like son. Shira and Diego stared at him for a moment and then they bursted into laughter with their cub, enjoying all the fun.