Apology at the Party(request)

A request from @miky987321 and this takes place after the party mishief moment I did

The pool party was still going on and it was sunset, everyone was just enjoying some meals and cold refreshing drinks and relaxing near the pool...except for one.

Diego. He was hanging at the far side of the pool, staring at the others and looking down and he let out a loud sigh while resting his chin on a rock. Sid had mention about Diego yelling at Shira and Tackle for their tricks: Shira with the water slides and Tackle head pushing Diego to kiss Shira in front of everyone. Sid's reminder had made everything awkward for everyone and it ticked off the saber and Diego stormed off to the far side of the pool without saying anything....yep awkard.

Now that he's alone, Diego was thinking about what Sid said and he didn't want to admit it but the sloth was right. Shira and Tackle were just playing around with him. Diego just felt embarrassed that was all but he shouldn't have gotten mad and should've laughed about it instead.

He let out a deep sigh. His head was overloaded with questions on what to do. 'How can I fix this? Should I just walk up back to them and say sorry? It was already awkard when Sid brought it up and I stormed off without saying anything' Diego said in his head as he kinda went to swim off in the water for bit, hoping that swimming can help him figure out what to do.

Meanwhile, Shira and Tackle were watching Diego from afar. Tackle was swatting water with his paws while Shira kept her eye on her mate. "Hmmm..." she sighed, wondering how she could help him. She was wondering if this was her fault and Tackle's fault. Shira looked at her cub with a raised eyebrow wondering what he was doing.

"Um Tackle what are you doing?" She asked and Tackle kept swatting the water and he stopped sighing "I have no idea" he said, his ears down. Tackle was worried about his dad and feeling guilty about that trick."Come on" she told him and got out of the water with Tackle following her from behind.

Diego went under the water and came back up. He sighed relaxed from the cooling feel on his wet fur. He swam back up to where he was watching the Herd. But the first thing his eyes spotted wasn't a rock but gray striped paws.

He looked up and saw Shira with Tackle on her head. Shira and Diego stared at eachother, Diego looked annoyed and Shira had soft worried look. Diego let out a heavy sigh and looked down "You wanna talk about it?" She asked him, lying down on the surface.

Diego looked up to her blue eyes and his ears down like he was saying sorry. "Shira. Tackle. I'm sorry. As much as I don't wanna admit it, Sid was right. You guys were just joking and weren't trying to make fun of me. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you both" he apologized and it was all quiet.

Shira licked his nose and Diego looked at her blushing and wide eye, Tackle quietly giggled. Shira smiled at her mate warmly "We're not mad Diego. We thought you were mad at us" Shira told him and Diego stared at her surprised.

"We're sorry about before. You know we never meant to embarrass you" she told him and Diego smiled at her but then a sneaky smirk came up on his face.

"I know. But I want payback" he said and in one second, he quickly wrapped his paws around Shira's neck and pulled her and Tackle, who was still on her back, into the water. Diego popped back up laughing and Shira came up coughing and Tackle was off her back and in the water. Shira and Tackle both playfully glared at Diego and laughing, they tackled him and playfully swatting him in the pool, their laughter echoing in the cool night.