Relax Softie,I'm Here

So another moment where this Diego gets a nightmare and Shira comforts him
"Third Person's POV"

It was nightime,the whole herd asleep except for one member of the herd,Diego was asleep in his den with Shira but his paws kept twitching and his ears would perk up.He was having a really bad nightmare one where his old pack where wiped out by the humans including those close to him,he slowly started to snarl almost like he was trying to fight what was going on in his nightmare...although his nightmare ain't so quiet.
"Shira's POV"

Ugh.What's that noise?I woke up yawning and turning my head groggy like only to be in full alert when I saw Diego,he kept twitching and snarling in his sleep.I slowly walked over there a little nervous on what he might do if I wake him up but worried for him,he groaned a bit sounding like he was in pain...it must be a pretty bad dream if you ask me. I got closer and saw he relaxed a little but he was still twitching.
"Third Person's POV"

Shira slowly crawled down and brought her head under Diego's chin,she brought her body on his left side rubbing her fur on his.She placed her right paw on his as a way of comforting him,Diego suddenly relaxed and without himself knowing he started to purr a little,Shira smirked in victory and was about to moved away but Diego kept her stuck in place although it wasn't really uncomfortable.Shira huffed in annoyance and tried three times to get out however the sleeping saber would just move his head more,Shira blushed pink on her white furred cheeks since Diego kept moving his chin down from her head to her neck so the she saber gave up and just stayed in place hoping for her mate to move his head.
"Diego's POV"

Morning arrives

I yawned letting a small roar,last night I this close to not getting any sleep cause of this nightmare I had involving my pack.I suddenly snapped out of my sleep when I felt something soft under my neck and my eyes widen when I saw...Shira?She was under my neck her whole body lying down with head resting on my paws,I don't recall this happening so I carefully nudged her"Shira.Wake up.Wake up,hey Kitty" she finally woke up and turn her face towards my direction but she just smirk " Morning Softie""Um morning what are you doing here?" I told her but she laughed silently " Like you don't know?""Know what?""Your twitching and snarling in your sleep" My ears fell and I avoided her eyes a little embarrassed she saw that last night,must've been from that nightmare.
"Shira's POV"

I just smirked at tough guy right here,it was priceless!"And how exactly did you...""I try to help you out but then you wouldn't let me go" I told him the last part a little nervous and blushing,I yelped when Diego suddenly licked from my cheek to the back of my ears.I stared at him as he smirked back air thought at first he wanted payback on me but I got the unexpected " Thanks Shira.That nightmare barely left until you came along" I stared down a little but I looked up and smiled at him before pecking his lips " Relax Softie,I'm here " we snuggled together before we left for breakfast.