First Kiss genderbend (request)

Request from @DarthNihilius46

"Hahaha!" Diega bursted out laughing, rolling on her back. Diega, Mannie and Sidnia were playing truth or dare and well Diega dared Sidnia to ride on a rhino and she wound up getting thrown off from the rhino.

"Ok now its my turn" the sloth said, rubbing her back sore from when she got thrown off from the rhino. She was determined to get her revenge.

Mannie and Diega fist bumped smirking. "Nice" Mannie complimented as Symidnia sat down."Ok ok truth or dare?" She asked the she saber. Diega scoffed "Dare" she said feeling confident.

"Ok um..." Sidnia tried to think of a dare. One that would make Diega freak out. "ROAR!" Shiro roared and bursted out chasing a rabbit and he ran straight to the group. "Hey! Watch it!" Diega snapped at him annoyed as he ran after the rabbit.

But seeing Shiro gave Sidnia an idea....a very sneaky idea. Once Shiro left and the three girls calmed down, Sidnia was ready with her dare. "Ok I dare you to..." she started and Diega smirked confident...for now.

The girl sloth smiled sneaky "...kiss Shiro!" She blurted out excited and Mannie looked at her shocked. She never thought the sloth would come up with a bold dare.

"Gasp!" Diega gasped in shock and her  eyes widen and ears fell low. That was a dare she was not expecting Sidnia to come up with. Sidnia smirked at her amused.

Diega was speechlesss. "So you up for the dare?" Sidnia asked the saber, challenging her. "Or are you a scaredy cat?" She asked jer and Diega glared at her "No I'm not!" She blurted out and Diega turned around to see Shiro. He had missed the rabbit and was growling fustrated as he tried searching for its scent.

Diega gulped. 'Seriously?! Why did Sidnia pick a dare like this?! On one hand, if I say no, I'll look like a scaredy cat. On the other hand, I have to kiss my crush! Arrrgh! What am I gonna do?!' Diega freaked out in her head.

After some freaking out and thinking in her head, Diega made her choice. She stood up and turned around and was about to walk away but "oh and Diega. Not on the cheek" Sidnia added and Diega groaned annoyed and she walked toward Shiro.

"Uh Shiro?" Diega asked awkardly and Shiro was still tracking the rabbit. He turned to look at her "Hey Warrior Princess. What's up?" He asked her casually and smirked at her. Diega froze up for a moment. Her eyes all over the place except Shiro and she was nervous and sweaty and freaking out.

Shiro's smirk fell and he stared at her confused. He noticed that Diega was looking nervous and was quiet. She smiled nervously at him and then decided she was gonna make the move. Her green eyes made contact with Shiro's blue eyes and she quickly gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye!" Diega said quickly and ran while Shiro stood there wide eye and blushing. Diega ran back to Mannie and Sidnia, blushing pink, her eyes down on the ground.

"Sidnia" Diega said low. "Yes" Sidnia said naive and Mannie face palmed with her trunk, already knowing what was gonna happen next.

"I'm gonna kill you for that dare!" She yelled angry and crouched down, getting ready to pounce and Sidnia was about to run but then...

"So that's what that kiss was about" Shiro's voice came up and Diega froze again. She turned around and she found herself face to face with Shiro. He had a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Shiro?! Uh well um yes but you see um...!" Diega got tongue twisted but then Shiro kissed her. Diega froze and blushee pink, her eyes opened and wide. Shiro broke the kiss, smiling at her. "Now we're even" he told her and he walked off.

Diega stood there blushing but she slowly melted into a dreamy smile and purred. "So I'm not gonna get killed?" Sidnia asked puzzled but Diega was not responding. She just stood purring on the spot. "I'll kill you later Sidnia" she said dazed and walked off while Sidnia stared at her puzzled.

"Um what just happen?" Sidnia asked and Mannie groaned annoyed "Don't worry about Sidnia" Mannie told her as she walked off and Sidnia followed her.