Sora meets the Herd (request)

Request from TerraiJones

The Herd kinda stood there awkwardly and Sora did the same thing. Earlier, Sora and his pack tried hunting Manny until Shira stopped him so it was pretty awkward. "So let me get this straight, the saber that tried to eat Manny is your brother?" Buck started as he approached Sora, eyeing him wierd.

"Yep. This is my sweet baby brother Sora. Right Stripes?" Shira teased her brother and Sora glared at her, growling a bit "Don't call me Stripes" he warned her annoyed, his ears flat.

Sid stared at him puzzled "What's wrong with Stripes? I've been called much worse" the sloth told him. "It's not funny when she's calls me that for the rest of my life" he commented plainly.

"I can see the family resemblance" Diego commented and he smirking, deciding to have a little fun "She doesn't like it when I call her Kitty" he said and Shira glared at him annoyed. Sora bursted out laughing and he fell on his back "Kitty?! Ha ha ha! Oh man that's the best one I've heard! Haha! Oh that made my day!" Sora said between laughter.

Shira glared at her brother annoyed and then at Diego who was smirking but Diego quickly dropped the smirk and avoided eye contact with Shira. Then the two sabers heard Manny grumble annoyed "This is the third time I gotta deal with a saber attacking me. First Diego. Then Shira. And now Mr. ScarFace here" Manny complained and the nickname caught Sora's attention and he stopped laughing.

"You know if you're gonna jump to conclusions like that, you could try listening for once" Sora told him offended and serious. Manny looked at him wide eye "You tried to hunt me!" Manny added annoyed. "True but you're my sister's friend so technically I didn't intend to hunt you" Sora added with an amused smile and Manny got really mad.

"I'll show you what I intend to do with you!" He snapped as he stomped over and Sora stood up snarling. "MANNY!" Diego shouted as he jumped between the two. "Easy Manny.

This is my brother in law" Diego reminded him and Manny calmed down a bit. Sors stared at Diego surprised "brother in law? Huh. I've always wanted a brother" Sora commented happy and Diego looked at him and nodded smiling.

Shira looked at her brother. She kept thinking about those scars on him. "You ok?" Diego asked her as he joined her side. "Yeah I'm just wondering" she told him, not taking her eyes of Sora as he started playing with Tackle.

Diego saw that Shira looked serious "You might as well tell me now. Especially now that we met your brother" Diego told her and Shira looked at him. She let out a deep breath "It's those scars. Sora never had those scars until now. I wonder what happened when I was gone" she said, looking back at her brother and cub play fighting.

"Ask him" Diego told her but then she just stared at him "Yeah sure. Ask my brother who I haven't seen for a couple of years" she said sarcastically.

Tackle pounced on Sora's head and pulled his ear "I can't believe I have an actual uncle" he said and Sora shook him off and Tackle fell in his paws. "If you think that's cool, maybe you could play my cubs in my pack" Sora said and Tackle looked at him after hearing the last part.

"I got cousins?!" He said excited. "Can I meet them now?!" He asked really hyped up as Sora rubbed his nose on his nose. "Well maybe you could meet your cousins if your mom lets you" Sora added, looking at his sister.

"There's no way. Kajuk wouldn't allow it" she added and Sora looked a little angry, not at Shira but at the person mentioned. "Kajuk?" Diego asked puzzled and confused. Shira turned around to look at him "He's the leader of our pack. Remember when you told me about Soto. Yeah Kajuk is just like me" she explained.

Diego groaned "great. Another Soto to deal with" he said his ears down. "Except my sister's wrong about one thing" Sora added and Shira looked at him as he stood up. "Kajuk was the leader of the our pack" Sora corrected her and Shira looked at him "Was? You mean there's a new leader?" She asked surprised and Sora nodded yes.

"Then who's the new leader?" She asked and Sora walked up to her and they both stared at eachother for a moment, staying quiet. Shira then realized something and her eyes widen "No way no. You don't mean..."

Sora answered for her "Yes. I'm the new leader of our pack"...