Girls' Day Out(request)

Request from @Moona9076. Can we just agree that in Collison Course, we should've seen more interaction between Ellie, Shira and Brooke? I like to think it be exactly like Manny, Diego and Sid's interactions.

Shira was fast asleep on a flat smooth rock, below a tree that offered her shade. She sighed content as a nice cool breeze went past her fur, enjoying this cat nap.

"Hey Shira? Shiiiiira!"

The relaxed smile on her face faded into displeasure from the loud noise interrupting the quiet. She opened one eye and saw in front of her was Ellie and Brooke. "Hey tigress. Had a good nap?" Ellie asked her kindly as she and Brooke had cheery smiles on. "I was until you talked so loud. What you want?" She told them as she turned around so her back faced them.

"Well. Me and Ellie wanted to do a girl's day out. The boys are having their own boys night out so we tonight us girls thought we can spend some together" Brooke explained to her. "And we thought that you should come along. Do girl things" Ellie added as the cat grumbled disinterested.

"Yeah no. I'm good thanks" Shira told them flatly as her eyes closed, trying to go back to sleep. As much as she liked her friends, she didn't exactly see eye to eye with Ellie or Brooke. She wasn't cheerful like Ellie or overly excited like Brooke. She wasn't exactly sure if a girls day out was a good idea when you have one out of three girls that's all cheery and bright.

"Oh come on. It's better than just spending half your day sleeping" Ellie commented a little annoyed that the cat refused the offer. "I'm quite comfortable in this spot thanks. All I need is some peace and quiet" Shira said, her ears flatten in a bit of irritation.

"If you're not taking a cat nap, I'm sure it must be quite boring hunting. I bet it's exhausting" Brooke added, hoping that the saber will join them. The only one the two saw Shira hang out with often was Diego so they thought this time the cat would want to spend time with them.

"Actually..." Shira spoke, standing up from the rock. She turned her head to look at them, her blue eyes glowed in the shadows, sending a shiver through the other two as they felt a bit scared from her.

"Hunting is a good way of exercise of us cats. It's exhausting yes Brooke. But also very exhilarating. I can allow you to try it for the girls day out thing" Shira offered in a low voice as she smiled smugly, walking up to the sloth specifically. Brooke felt intimidated as she slowly took a step back, having a nervous smile with her hands out in defense.

"Oh well um we appreciate that Shira. But I think that hunting only for sabers. I'm not good at catching animals. Well unless you count Sydney" she explained nervously as Ellie thought about what to do. It seemed they struck a nerve with Shira and now the feline was annoyed.

"Aw come on Brooke. I know exactly a way you and Ellie can do hunting. It will be a little different to what I do but you'll still have that exhilarating feeling" she told her, flattening her ears as she grinned smugly, a growl coming up from her throat. "Um Ellie?" Brooke told her friend concerned as the sloth kept backing away everytime the cat approached her.

Thankfully, Ellie did think of something that they could do that didn't involve her and Brooke becoming a meal while also allowing Shira to agree with them on something.

"What if we did something that involved all the things we liked? I have one suggestion but only if you hear me out?" Ellie offered her with a hint of mishief in her voice. Shira caught that and she turned to the mammoth, a bit curious on what she had in mind. "Depends on what we're doing. Go on" she said, backing away from the sloth which relieved her.

Meanwhile....

"Aw come on Manny! How am I supposed to hit that?!" Sid complained bothered. The guys were trying to play hockey together but it's hard when you have two that never played the game on ice. "That's because you don't know how to use the hockey stick Sid" Manny told him plainly, finding it hard to teach his friends this game.

"Yeah well at least he could hold the stick. How am I supposed to hold it?" Diego told him flatly, finding this game is meant for mammoths specifically. "Hey guys!" The three glanced up at a familiar voice and spotted Brooke with a worried look on her face, standing near a small edge.

"Get over here! Something's happened to Shira and Ellie! Hurry!" She called out to them frantically. The guys' eyes widen and rushed over, wondering what had happened. "What happened Brooke?" Sid asked her concerned for their friends.

"Ellie and Shira went into the water and they didn't come back up" she explained worriedly as she pointed down at something at where she saw them. The guys walked over to the edge where this was a huge lake below them, shimmering from the sunlight.

"I don't see them. Do you guys see them?" Sid asked his friends concerned as they scanned the water for anything below the water. "No I don't see them" Diego said, worried for Shira and Ellie too. If he had to, he would gladly dive down there and fish them out.

"They were there and submerged in the water and they haven't came back up" Brooke explained concerned. "Don't worry Brooke will find them. Go find Buck and bring him here" Manny explained calmly but none of the guys noticed the girl sloth's grinning misheviously.

Quietly, she turned around and motioned something or someone to come out of hiding. Ellie emerged behind some trees and Shira appeared out of the grass stealthily. "Silent and slowly" Shira whispered to them as the three girls carefully tiptoed towards the boys and once they were close enough.

"AAAAAAH!!!!!"

The trio pushed the guys off, catching them off guard and they fell down to the lake with a SPLASH! The girls glanced down, smiling and laughing. The boys emerged out of the water, coughing. Diego looked up and saw Shira, starting to realize they were tricked.

"You!" He yelled out to her as the girls continued laughing. "Hey boys. Having a nice a swim?" The cat told them as she kept laughing. "Ellie really?" Manny asked his mate annoyed as the guys started swimming to shore. "Sorry Manny but you needed a bath" Ellie added to him amused.

"Brooke I never thought you would do a prank like that on me" Sid said, stumped to find his wife had a mishevious and devious side. "Sorry Sydney. But it was fun seeing the look on your face" she told him, feeling a little bad for tricking him but she still found it funny.

"Girls. Shall we go continue our girls day out somewhere else?" Ellie told them as she and Brooke looked at Shira. The saber thought about it and then smiled at them. "Sure. Let's go before the boys catch us" she told them as she turned around with her friends, actually finding this unlikely trio quite fun and interesting.