Are you ok?

Did anyone ever wonder in 'Continental Drift' when Diego so Shira struggling to get up?I mean her profile said Gutt beat her but I don't belive it so yeah here Shira explains it to Diego.
"Third Person's POV"

Diego and Shira were out hunting some Gazelle,they were manage separate one from the gazelle herd and chased it all the way to a clearing with some water nearby.Diego jumped to catch it but missed and his the ground instead while Shira still stayed on the run,she kept chasing it growling at it and as soon as she got close she jumped on the Gazelle manage to land on its back but it didn't bring it down.It started jumping around trying to shake the saber off,it lasted only 15 mins until Shira lost her grip on its back and was thrown right into the ground she rolled for awhile until she finally stop.Diego finally arrived although the at first he didn't see Shira.
"Diego's POV"

I saw the gazelle got away and I snarled in anger and frustration but my ears perked at some noise and my look soften when I spotted Shira struggling to stand up a bit"Shira!" I ran to her to check if she was alright"Hey.You alright?" I asked her and she nodded to me"Yeah""What happen I thought you caught it""Well I was but I got thrown off its back" the way she was reminded me about something
Flashback
"No he wants me.And he's gonna get me" Manny said determine to get Peaches and Ellie spared,I glared at Gutt and his crew with a growl but I heard a groan and my face soften when spotting Shira,she was lying on the ice berg and struggled to stand up and she stared at me with fear in her eyes...what did Gutt do to help?
End of Flashback
"Shira's POV"

Diego told me to lied down here and rest while he left to get us some lunch,I rested my whole body down on the ground licking off the dirt on my paws.Softie came back with the gazelle the same one we were chasing earlier,I smiled at him and we ate it as the sun started to set.I took some bites on the leg which to me is the tasty part but I notice Diego was eating slowly I've been with him long enough to know when he's troubled about something " Hey Diego" he turn to look at me and smiled at me"Yeah Shira?""Is everything ok?""Yeah I'm fine just thinking""Thinking about what?" I stared at him and he seemed a little hesitant to tell me but I got closer to him and nuzzled his side with affection.
"Diego's POV"

I sighed a bit knowing I can't turn her down " Well remember when me,Manny and Sid arrive and your crew caught everyone else?""Yeah?""Well I remember seeing you struggling to get up and..." Shira looked at me when I said that " I was wondering what Gutt did you" I asked her,that ape was able to hurt anyone with one hit and it scared me on he could've done to Shira he's lucky he's not alive otherwise I would've teared him to shreds.
"Third Person's POV"

Shira looked at Diego and explained to him
Flashback
Shira was ok the higher part of the iceberg watching in horror as her former captain had his fish sword near the teen mammoth Peaches's throat,she had her claws out ready to stop Gutt but half her told her she would get herself killed since she betrayed him.The saber's ears perked when hearing some voices and she gasped realizing those were Manny's voices. Unfortunately  her former captain did too and let Peaches to see her father,realizing he planned to make himself known just so that the rest would come over Shira instantly took the risk"No!" She jumped on her Captain's back holding on tight to stop him,she but him on the shoulder her claws sinking in the ape's skin " Get off you wasted dissapointment!" Gutt finally grabbed Shira and tossed her aside,her body hit the icy floor until she stopped rolling " I'll deal with you later" the ape told her in a dark tone before continuing his plan.Shira's whole body stung but she manage to stand up and spotted Diego from the ship they stole and saw how worried he was.
Flashback ended
"Diego's POV"

I looked at Shira in sympathy but I felt touched that she tried to stop Gutt even if it would mean putting her life on the line,she stared at me wanting answers but I just licked her cheek and smirked seeing a blush on her cheeks " Shira look I'm glad you tried to stop Gutt but can you maybe promise me that you won't get hurt by anything worser?" I stared at her directly in the eye and she looked at me surprise until she finally rested her head under my chin " anything you want...Softie" she told in a teasing voice and I just chuckled at her,we spent the night at where Kitty here rested.