╚»★«╝ ~Another transfer student~ ╚»★«╝

Hwang Chaerin was all but not a normal high school student. After all she was the only daughter of the famous CEO of H entertainment company.

She had everything, but nothing satisfied her. Life was boring for her until her father decided to get her back at the high school again.

It was a good day for Chaerin. Respecting her father's wish, she was on her way to a new school. She walked up to it and saw a lot of teens talking, going towards the school.

"New beginning,huh...?" Chaerin looks at the school. It had flowers on it and gave off some really chill vibe. "But I have to admit that it's pretty."

She continued to walk towards school, as people stared at her. Some of them even gossiping how pretty or beautiful she is. Her long blonde hair swayed behind her as she walked.

Then out of sudden she felt being hit with something and losing balance. Chaerin hits cold assault, making everyone look at her. She looks up to see someone on motorcycle parking.

"This guy is looking for a death wish..." She mutters, standing up and dusting herself off. She walks up to guy.

"Ya." She calls him and he turned to her, taking off his helmet. And oh man holy shit... He was hot. Chaerin shrugged off her thoughts, which were not supported at that moment.

"Who are you?" He asks me. And that made my eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"Are you blind or what? If you are, I can gladly buy you a pair of glasses or contacts." I eyed him.

"What...? Are you looking for trouble?" He raises his eyebrow at me, placing his helmet down.

"Just apologize already." I rolled with my eyes.

"And why should I... Blondie?" He smirks at me. But before I could answer, loud voice interrupts me.

"Miss Hwang!!" I saw old man running towards me. I glared guy and then turned to elder and smiled.

"You finally arrived! Was everything alright on your way here?" Old man asks with huge smile on his face. I nod with smile.

"Yes! And who you might be?"

One of things that Hwang Chaerin mastered through her life was professionalism and fakeness. For her whole life she had to put up smiley face and to be polite. Of course it was because of her father's business.

"Oh I'm principal of this school! Pleased to meet you, Miss Hwang!" I bowed slightly and we started walking towards the school.

"The pleasure is all mine." I say,looking around. Still students around us looked at me and muttered things.

"If you ever need anything you can freely come to me..." And other things became muffled. Same old shit every time I step somewhere. I nodded at him and replied with 'yes' even tho I can't repeat a shit he said.

"We are here now. You will meet your homeroom teacher for few minutes." Principal says and finally leaves. I sigh and sat on one chair. I waited for my homeroom teacher when suddenly middle-aged man walked in. I stood up and he looked at me. His face said that he recognized me.

"Ah! Miss Hwang, right? Sorry because I was late..." He rubs back of his head sheepishly.

"No need to. Pleased to meet you, Teacher." I slightly bowed to him. He sits for his chair and looks through some papers.

"You were home schooled before, right? But your grades were normally written, like you went to school...And all I can see here that you are a genius, Miss-"

"Call me Chaerin. No need for that." I smile at him. He nods, reading my papers again. Bell was heard and teacher Han stood up.

"Shall we go now?" He asks and I nod, following him to the classroom. I tried to memorize everything around me. Then suddenly Teacher stopped walking.

"We are here." He smiles at me and I nod. We walked in and all of noise stopped immediately. I stood next to Teacher.

"Good morning, class. Today as you can see we have another transfer student. Can you introduce yourself?" He winks at me.

"Hello everyone. My name is Hwang Chaerin and I hope we will get along." I smile at my future class. There was silence when suddenly one guy blurted out:

"Now our class is the most beautiful one in whole school!"

"Wow we are lucky!"

"With Jugyeong and Chaerin no one can stop us!"

"Okay, okay! Class calm down! Chaerin you can sit in front of Seojun. Seojun, hand." Mentioned guy raised his hand. My eyes widened in surprise. And fuck my luck. Motorbike guy...

I walked up to my seat and Seojun glared me. Ah, he still remembers me... Why me of all people? I sat on my chair and I heard Teacher calling out students.

"Hwang Chaerin?"

"I'm here." I squeaked out, not expecting my name to be called.

"Wah!"

"So cute!"

"Quiet class! Today's quote would be from Shakespeare it goes like this:"We know what we are, but know not what we are maybe."

Class whined and roasted him. I chuckled at the atmosphere. Teacher walked out which meant that there was small pause. Suddenly everyone was around me. Everyone introduced themselves to me and I smiled at them. Everyone expect one guy. I looked better at him and my jaw dropped.

"Lee Suho?!" I jumped from my seat. He turned to me emotionless.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't saw you in ages! You really changed!" I walked up to him. He stood up and fist bumped me. I didn't expected anything, but I guess there are perks of being of being childhood friends.

"Not my fault you got home schooled." He says coldly. I scoff as I noticed that everyone watched us.

"Roasted. By the way, who is that guy who sits behind me?" I whispered question. He glanced at mentioned guy and his eyes flicked in anger.

"Why? Did he did something to you?" He asks coldly. We looked each other in eyes and I shook my head. I don't know what's going on between the two of them. But I don't want to be the one who will be in the middle of it.

Or maybe there is already someone in the middle...?

Note: Chapters aren't edited so I hope that you understand.