54°

°~There's always 'good' in the 'goodbye' ~°

Last time Hwang Chaerin cried was when her caretaker Maria died. It was hard for her to take it all and she thinks that if it wasn't for people around her, she would turn out in the wrong way. She felt empty, but again that emptiness got filled with her love for one and only boyfriend, Han Seojun.

She always thought how people will leave either way from her life and she was a little bit cold before she met him. Her way of thinking has changed.

But now, it was much different than before. Her best friend was leaving her. Lee Suho is leaving her.

Leaving her.

She couldn't sleep the whole night, while her boyfriend slept peacefully next to her. If it wasn't for him, she would probably be depressed for the whole day or week or months.

Han Seojun was sleeping, while slightly drolling. His hair in a cute mess, his cheeks puffy. People would usually gross out when they would see someone drolling in their sleep, but for Chaerin it was the most cutest sight and she would like to see that sight for the rest of her life.

And plus, it's Han Seojun we are talking about. He is handsome even when he is sleeping.

But the reason that she couldn't sleep along with Suho's leaving, was one question.

What if Han Seojun also leaves?

That thought scared her the most. And haunted her last night. Even though, Seojun hugged her in his sleep. Even if he kissed her for goodnight. That thought still remained. And she can't help it. She knows that she is overthinking and it's killing her how her thoughts are mess right now.

She shakes her head a little and raised herself slowly up to grab her phone. Phone screen lightened to show her that it was 4 am in the morning. She resisted the urge to groan in annoyance.

She carefully got out of the bed, trying to not wake her boyfriend up and she did it successfully. Opening the wardrobe, she pulled out Seojun's oversized hoodie and pair of black leggings.

Scared of waking Seojun up, Chaerin quietly walked out of their shared bedroom and she went to do her morning routine in downstairs bathroom. Walking through the dark halls of mansion, cold floor sent her shivers through her body, reminding her of her childhood.

Cold air on her face, reminded her how grateful she is that Seojun's family came to this huge mansion. Even though it may seem too fast or early, she had a backup plan if she breaks up with Seojun.

Some people may think, if you love him truly and trust him, you wouldn't think like that. But Chaerin was scared. Scared by how much she loves Seojun. Scared of him leaving her.

"Oh...Chaerin-ah?" Soft voice brought her back to her senses, and she looked in direction where voice came from. In the living room, there was sitting Seojun's mom, with TV turned on.