52°

°~ Han Seojun's adventures part 2 ~°

"So wait...You've asked Kim Chorong and even Sua and Taehoon for advices and you've still weren't satisfied?" Hwang Chaerin asks her boyfriend, Han Seojun. They were still sitting for the table, done with their breakfast. They cleaned up the table and now Chaerin was drinking her tea (because she didn't like coffee) and Seojun was drinking coffee.

Comfortable silence was between them, but still Seojun was kind of nervous telling Chaerin this story. After all, he hoped that he wouldn't have to tell her. But then, he didn't want to hide anything from her.

"Of course I did." Chaerin smiled softly at his response, feeling blush creeping on her cheeks.

"So wait to who you went next?" She asks him and he nodded.

~

"Lee Suho."

"Han Seojun, what are you doing here?" Lee Suho asks Seojun, who was standing in front of the doors of Suho's apartment.

"Answer."

"What?"

"Just answer."

"Dumbass you didn't even asked me anything."

"Smartass I was going to."

"Then why did you told me to answer on unasked question?"

"Fuck you."

"No, thank you."

"What?"

"That would consider as cheating on my best friend. Actually it would consider cheating from both of us."

"Fuck... I didn't mean it like that! I wouldn't fuck you for Goddamn sake!"

"Why wouldn't you? Now I'm offended. "

/

"Yeah, why wouldn't you Seojun? Suho's a whole damn meal." Chaerin asks, laughing out loud. Tears coming to her eyes.

"Not you too." Seojun rolls his eyes, but still smiling seeing Chaerin laugh.

/

"Look at you!"

"I know. I'm perfect and I have perfect ass for fucking."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Yes, because of you."

"Okay fine...I would fuck you in some other universe."