40°

°~ Back on the track ~°

It took Hwang Chaerin a few days to get to used to everything. And she wasn't going to lie that it was hard. In huge mansion being alone was kind of creepy.

And today was the day, when the trio was getting back to the school. Hwang Chaerin walked out to see that it was bright sunny day. She called taxi to pick her up and she payed when she arrived in front of the school gates.

The one thing after all of this that happened in a such short amount of time is that show must go on. Life goes on.

So she walked towards the school confidently and as usual kids around her, looked at her.

"Huh?"

"She dyed her hair?"

"Wah, it still looks amazing on her..."

Oh, right! The one thing that Chaerin did was that she dyed her hair. And no one knew about that. She felt like she needed a new beginning. She got all dolled up and she had new kind of energy flowing through her.

But the thing that was worring her the most was what if Seojun doesn't like her new look

But the thing that was worring her the most was what if Seojun doesn't like her new look...? What if he liked her blonde hair?

She walked through the hallway while everyone greeted her happily with smiles. She just nodded at them and she walked in the classroom, making everyone look at her.
There was silence as tension grew. She quickly looks at Suho, who's eyes were wide. I look at Seojun, who was sleeping.

"Hwang Chaerin! Your hair-!" Sua squealed, looking at me, but I didn't know was she liking it or not. Seojun's head just shot up and he looked at me directly, his eyes wide. I slightly blush under his gaze until his lips curved into slight smile.

"It really suits you, Princess." He says softly. I feel myself, smiling slightly. Suho walks up to us, nodding.

"It really does."

"It really makes you a different person." Taehoon says, showing me thumbs up.

~

"Ya! Where are you pulling me?" I shout at Seojun, who was dragging me somewhere. It was lunch time and I was really hungry. People looked at us, as he pulled me through the halls.

"I need to talk to you." He says, not even looking at me. I looked at his back and sigh, knowing that something serious must be going on.

We arrived at the roof and closed the doors behind us. I looked at him expectedly, as he let go of me. But he still didn't turned to face me.

"Seojun-"

"Why did you do it?" He turns to me, his gaze catching mine. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach, as I couldn't form any words. After a few seconds, when I wanted to answer, suddenly Seojun pulled me closer to him.

He placed an arm around my waist, his hand placed securely on my lower back. My hands were on his hard chest and my eyes widened at the close proximity.

"So...?" He looks down at me.

"Does it matter?" I ask him, looking directly in his eyes. His eyes widened slightly and he shakes his head.

"Of course not! You are gorgeous either way." He says, slightly being flustered. I raised my eyebrow at him, as he looked away from me. I blushed on his choice of words and then I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me.

His eyes widened and he looks at me, gulping. We looked in each other's eyes for a few minutes as the tension around us grew. Both of us pulled apart, looking around.

"I actually dragged you to tell you to get ready for tomorrow." Seojun says with small smile. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow at him.

"What's tomorrow?" I ask confused. He chuckles and pats my head.

"You will see. Be patient." I pouted, but I nod. Suddenly Seojun pinches my right cheek.

"How you can be so cute?" I felt my heart stopping for a second, my eyes widening slightly. He smiles at me and then lets go of my cheek. But then, he even more surprised me with his next action.

He kissed my cheek.

And with that, he just walked away. I look at his back, processing what just happened. I blinked a few times, but a bell ring interrupted my train of thoughts and I quickly rushed to the classroom.

~

"Ya Princess!" I heard a familiar voice shouts. I turned around to see Han Seojun running up to me. We've finally finished with school and I was on my way towards the mansion.

"Seojun... Is everything okay?" I look at the male, who was now in front of me, panting. He nods and then smiles at me, grabbing my hand.

"Let me walk you home." He says and we started walking. I hesitated to grab his hand back, but in the end I did and Seojun smiled at me. We walked in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

"When are you starting with trainings?" I hear him asking me. I shrugged.

"To be honest, that's the smallest problem right now." I looked at the sky, remembering how much work I have to do when I arrive home. After a half and hour, we arrived in front of my home. I looked back at Seojun, who looked back at me.

"I believe in you, Hwang Chaerin. You can do it. Fighting! ~"

Note: Hello guys I'm back!! I'm so so SO sorry for not updating for so long😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I hope that you've liked those small and cute SeoRin moments✨❤️

Pretty please tell me your opinion of this chapter💕🥺

Please vote and comment🥰🌼❤️

Stay healthy and happy, your pinkbae💕😉