29°

°~ Sickness ~°

The next day Hwang Chaerin didn't feel well. It seems that yesterday's walking around the forest during cold weather wasn't the smartest idea.

Since she woke up her head pulsed annoyingly and her throat was too sore. But she can endure it during the day. Hwang Chaerin isn't a weakling.

Teacher Han called us all and in the end, we ended up playing a game. Everyone was hyped, but she just walked around with Lee Suho. He was mostly talking with her about Lim Jukyung. And she listened to him patiently, smiling at her lovesick best friend.

After the game finally finished, Suho ran somewhere, but Chaerin couldn't find any strength to run after him. He will probably tell her later about it.

She was on her way towards her tent, because they have free time until the lunch. And Chaerin decided that sleep was the best decision for her in that moment. She noticed that during her walk with Suho, she felt a little bit dizzy.

"Chaerin! Taehoon and I got together!" Sua and Taehoon run up to her,smiling at her. She smiles back at them,her head pulsing even more.

"Took you long enough. You guys are practically the couple of our--" But out of the sudden everything blacked out for her
and Chaerin's body hits the ground.

"Chaerin! Ya! Are you okay?" Sua quickly kneels by her side, shaking her. Taehoon already ran to call help. Sua looks at Chaerin worriedly. She places her hand on her forehead and gasps.

"You dummy... You were sick the whole time..." Sua mumbles and brings up Chaerin's head on her lap, cleaning the dust of her hair. She saw Chaerin drenching in sweat, as her heavy breaths left her mouth.

"Here we are!" Taehoon shouts, arriving with Han Seojun's gang. They all gasped and half of them separated, running to tell everyone.

"Jagiya get her in her tent. Kim Chorong get water and towel. We will take care of Chaerin until teachers arrive." Sua looks at them and all of them nodded. Kim Chorong and few guys went to get everything. While Taehoon slowly gets Chaerin in his arms and with Sua behind they got her in her tent.

He places her on her pink sleeping bag and Sua takes off her coat and covers her with covers. They both looked worriedly at her.

Chorong walks in with towel and bowl of water,handing it to Sua. She took a towel and soaked it with water. Then she drained it and placed it on Chaerin's forehead.

"Ya move! I'm the first!"

"No, I'm!"

"I'll pull your hair if you don't move!"

"Let me see you try!"

On the entrance, Han Seojun and Lee Suho argued pushing each other to the sides. Everyone looks at them dumbfounded as they pushed around.

"Ah will you stay quiet? Chaerin has to rest!" Sua whisper-shouts at them. Both of them looked at her and stopped fighting. Everyone sighs in relief as they did. Quietness took over the place, but suddenly Han Seojun sat next to Chaerin's head.

"I will take care of her. You can go extras." He says coldly. Sua wanted to protest, but Taehoon already pulled her out of the tent. Kim Chorong and his friends were already out of sight, leaving just Suho there. He looks at the pair in front of him, sighing.

" Don't make me regret this. " Suho says, glaring Seojun, walking out of the tent. Seojun sighs in relief and looks over sleeping blonde. Her forehead covered by a towel and her lips pale were telling Seojun that she had fever. He glances at the things he brought in a paper bag.