38°

°~ Regrets ~°

Foolish thinking.

The worst feeling is when there are words left unsaid.

And you can never tell them.

Or better said you can't. Because it's impossible.

It was a perfect day outside. Sun was shining and soft, but a cold breeze was blowing. In Hwang Chaerin's opinion, the weather is perfect and it seems that it's on her side today. She was walking towards the photo shooting studio because yesterday dumbasses Lee Suho and Chaerin didn't though that Han Seojun can't leave the cafe if Jukyung leaves. So Chaerin decided to wait for him to finish his other job.

She arrived at the place and immediately spotted fancy-looking Seojun. She sighs with a small smile, enjoying how good he looked. Her eyes widened slightly when his eyes met hers and when he gave her a wink. It woke up so many butterflies in her stomach and she slightly blushes. He is smooth and she gives him a credit for that. 

Out of a sudden, her phone rang and she pulled it out of her purse to see an unknown number calling her. She narrows her eyebrows and walks outside of the building, picking up in the process.

"Hello...?"

"Is this Hwang Chaerin...?" A male voice asks.

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm from Seoul's police. I'm sorry that I have to inform you, but your father and two more people got in a car accident. They are on their way towards the hospital." Policeman says. My eyes widened in surprise as I gasped.

"Thank you for informing me. Goodbye." I quickly said and looked around, not knowing what to do. But then I started running towards the hospital realizing that it's nearby. I run towards it when I suddenly saw Suho in front of me. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Ya! Lee Suho!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, but he walked past me grabbing Suho's collar.

"Have you heard?" He asks angrily. I got confused by it, but I decided to ignore it, and at the same time, both Suho and I passed the street. But what I didn't saw,  was the car that went in our way. We both stopped walking at the honking sound.

"Ya, Chaerin! Watch out!" I hear Seojun shouting, but everything went muffled went I felt a huge impact on my right side. The last thing I felt was a warm hand around mine and I thought:

And we didn't even go on those three dates.

~

"When she will wake up...? It's been four days since we got hit." Han Seojun asks the nurse, his hand around Hwang Chaerin's left one. He looked worriedly at her pale face, that half of it was covered in bandages.