25°

°~ Arrival ~°

°~ Arrival ~°

She is sitting on Han Seojun's lap.

Hwang Chaerin didn't knew what to do in that moment. And it seems that neither Han Seojun did.

Silence filled the bus and everyone looked at them, waiting for something to happen. Jukyung's quickly let go of her hand and she gasps.

"Ya! What are you doing?" Han Seojun quickly recovered and glared girl up and down. It made Chaerin to quickly come up with some excuse.

"Well you asked what are you going to do...And I'm doing that now." I smirk at him, making myself more comfortable in his lap. Everyone cheered, as redness spreads on Seojun's cheeks. But what I noticed he didn't moved his hands away from my waist.

"I'm telling you there's serious love cube going on here." Hyun Kyu says, adjusting his glasses. Sua squeals in agreement. Everyone started making schemes. I caught Suho's gaze and winked at him. He sighs in relief, nodding.

"Move." Seojun growls in my ear, feeling his breath, making me feel different kinds of things. She shook those off. But Hwang Chaerin knew how to play.

"I don't want to." She glances at him, smirking. Getting back at his words.

Her gaze meets Seojun's angry one with huge blush on his face. Chaerin finds that quite amusing. Han Seojun blushing is really a rare sight. It was usually totally opposite, he was making girls blush. Chaerin loved how she is the one who sees him like this. And she loved how she is the one who makes him like that.

"What is going on there? Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin get away from each other!" Mr. Han shouts from front of the bus. Chaerin slowly stands up, scoffing. He walks up to them, his face unreadable.

"I know that both of you are in that age--" Mr. Han starts, but I knew already where this monolog was going and I wanted to avoid it.

"Teach! He didn't let me sit with Jukyung!" I pout, fake whining. Again whole bus looked at us and Mr. Han looks at Seojun, as Seojun mumbled some pretty nice profanities.

"Is that true Seo--"

"What are talking about Princess?! I was the first one who sat there!" Seojun turns to me shouting. He was really close, because of small space.

"But I already talked about that with Jukyung!" I pout and his eyes slightly widened. His blush spreading even more. Huh...?What now...?

Mr. Han sighs and pushes us both to sit on two empty seats across of Jukyung. I looked at him in surprise, as I sat next to the window.

"Then both of you won't sit next to Jukyung. Problem solved." Both of us opened the mouth, but he silenced us with his finger.

"You are going to sit together. Is that clear?" He says calmly. I gulped, glancing at Seojun who did the same. There was silence, both of us being stubborn. Mr. Han sighs again and looks at us.