20°

(her outfit today)

(her outfit today)

°~ Strike ~°

The exam day finally arrived. Hwang Chaerin was ready for it, she even woke up earlier to walk to the school. The morning was a little bit chilly but still sunny, which she really liked. She had her earbuds in and she listened to Stray kids 'Sunshine'. In her opinion, it was the perfect morning bgm.

She walked on the school grounds and took off her earbuds out of her ears. She saw a familiar female figure in distance and she was about to shout her name, but then she saw too familiar male next to her.

Her heart tugged at that sight. She sighs and tried to ignore that feeling. She looked down at the ground and continued walking.

She arrives in the classroom to see everyone getting ready for the exam. It was like a bee's hive. I rolled my eyes at that. I dropped on my seat.

"Are you ready for the exam?" I look up to see Suho. He was looking down at me, barely evident smirk was on his face.

"When I wasn't? I will steal your first place." I wink at him. The whole classroom died down. He looks at me for a few seconds and then nods.

"We'll see about that." He says, walking to his seat. This brings back memories of when we were kids. I felt someone stared at me and I looked to see Sujin. I flashed her a small smile, but she quickly turns away. What's wrong with her...?

I pulled out my pencil case to get out a pen, but then I noticed that I forgot to pack them. I slammed my head on the table and turned to Han Seojun. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Pen maybe?" I smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head. He looks at me for a few seconds and he just pushes the pen towards me. He didn't say anything and just looked away. 

"I'll give it back. And thank you." I say, turning back. Han Seojun is acting a little bit weird today...Usually, he would tease me for being forgetful or something like this. I slightly shook my head, deciding to focus on the exams. Mr. Han came and we started working.

~

"How do you think you did?" Suho asks me, as we were walking towards his home. We are going together to today's baseball match, so he asked me to come over. Of course, I accepted, and right now we were on our way. I shrugged.

"I guess fine..." He looks at me, his eyebrows narrowed at me. 

"It doesn't look like that to me. Something happened?" He asks me, unlocking the doors of his home. We walked in, dropping the bags down on the floor. I threw myself on the couch, sighing. Suho just stood there, waiting for the answer, glaring at me. 

"I like someone." I let it out. His eyes slightly widened and he sits next to me. I fidgeted with the hem of my skirt. 

"Who is it?"