19°

°~ Extraordinary study group ~°

Exams were coming and teachers reminded us of it. The first exam that we have is literature, that's actually for two days. Of course, I did my studying, because I promised that to Maria. So I wasn't stressed about it, as others were.

They even tried persuading Mr.Han to make the exam a little bit easier. But of course, that didn't work out. Mr.Han instead starts telling us some motivational quotes, which I actually found really interesting.

"Teach, thank you for your wise words. You are the best. Bye." Some dude says and runs off, the rest of the class followed him out and in a few seconds, everyone disappeared. I looked around to see that I was the only one left.

"I just wanted to say to do your best on the upcoming exams." Mr.Han says rather discouraged. His eyes slightly widened when he saw me sitting and listening to him.

"I will Teach. Thank you. " I slowly stood up, packing my stuff in the bag. "Oh and Teacher?" He looks up to me with a small smile.

"Please continue with these quotes. I like them. Have a nice day." I said and walked out of the classroom. I got out my earbuds and placed them in my ears. I saw that no one was around and sigh, walking out of the school grounds. 

"Ya! Princess!" I looked to my left to see Han Seojun and his gang. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Earlier events weren't good for the two of us, so she thought he wouldn't talk to him. Not that she minds it though, after all, it was her fault for her habits. She should learn to be nicer towards the male. And considerate towards others.

"They want to ask you something." He motioned with his head to the group behind him. I looked at them and some of them even hid behind Kim Chorong.

"What is it?" I pulled out my earbuds and put them in my pocket. I looked at them again to see them pushing Han Seojun closer to me. I raised my eyebrow at their antics. Seojun rubs the back of his head and sighs.

"They want to ask you if you can make a study group with them." He says bored. They all nodded behind him. I didn't know what to say. It was quite unusual of them.

"You guys want to study? Will it snow for a few days?" I joked, but they didn't laugh. They just looked at me. I look at Seojun who was uninterested. I sigh. I know that I can't say no. I know that they really need help. And if two study sessions will help them, why would I refuse? I can make time for them.

"I told you that she won-"

"Sure. I will send you my address and come tonight to my house." I interrupted Seojun, smiling slightly at guys. Their eyes widened at me, Chorong running up to me and hugging me. I sweatdropped, not liking the close proximity, but I let him. Others got around me thanking me. Chorong moved away from me and motioned everyone to bow. They all bowed at the same time.