56°

°~ 2 years later ~°

                 °~ 2 years later ~°

     "Miss Hwang, congratulations!"

Hwang Chaerin looked up from her office desk to see a beautiful blonde women standing on the door of her office, who she knew for her whole life. She moved some papers to a side, giving the full attention to Irina. Chaerin raises her eyebrow, signaling to other female to continue.

"Well, I've heard that you just finished your second year on collage. And you are successfully doing your job as the co-ceo of your company." Irina praises.

"Well, I couldn't leave all work to Daniel. After all, when I graduate the company is going to be mine." Chaerin says, her tone cold as she takes a gulp of a hot chocolate. Irina nods in understanding, sitting in process.

"And I've heard something about your boyfriend." Irina looks cautiously at younger female.

"Oh and what that would be?" Chaerin raises her right eyebrow in amusment. She knew that Irina was the type of person who likes to know everything, and she likes to check the rumors. Which was kind of understanding, because in her company she worked as a lawyer.

"Oh nothing bad! Just that he is really talented and handsome. Are you planning on his debut?" Irina waves with her hand in dismissive manner, patiently waiting for Chaerin's answer on her question. Chaerin hums in response,pretending to think.

"What should I do...? I haven't thought about that. I should think about your idea." Chaerin nods in false agreement, writing down on a small paper that Irina was the one who advised that.

"You haven't thought about it? That's so strange coming from you, Chaerin-ssi." Irina notices, raising a eyebrow at the younger female.

"And why is that? Irina, you know very well that all this time I had to get company back in shape, so debuting someone...sounded ridiculous, don't you agree?" Chaerin says coldly and Irina felt the cold air passing her. She looked at the younger knowing very well that she is right. Irina let out the sigh and stood up.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, Chaerin-ssi. Have a good day." Chaerin nods at her and Irina slowly bows before leaving. When she closed the doors, Chaerin let out the sigh, relaxing in the chair.

She took her phone and dialed one number, placing it near her ear. It beeped a few times before a familiar female voice was heard:

"Hello?"

"Plan worked." Chaerin says with small smile, warmness filling her chest.

"It did?! Wah! You are the genius Hwang Chaerin! Not that I expected less from you though!" Excited voice says, making Chaerin chuckle.

"Irina just came here asking me about Seojun."

"And?"

"I told her that I didn't plan anything with him, because I had too much work and I couldn't financially to debut another group. And she was surprised and fell for trap that she suggests that Seojun should debut. That bitch really wanted to get rid of me that easily...Tch..."