21°

°~ Baseball ball ~°

Hwang Chaerin finally after some time felt like herself. Why? You must be wondering. Well, she aced the exams in the Hwang style. She shared first place with Lee Suho. And she is more than satisfied.

All of her exams were 100/100. She kept her promise to Maria. And that made her satisfied with herself.

It is break time and Chaerin is looking at Seojun, wondering how could he sleep in this loud classroom. Suddenly a girl came rushing in calling Jukyung's name. But then Sua jumps up and squeals.

"Ryo Hyung Jin Oppa!" I looked to see a handsome baseball player. The Star player walks over Jukyung. Almost the whole school was around us and most of them were girls. They squealed at his every move which is a little annoying.

"What are you doing here?" Jukyung asks him, confused by his sudden appearance. And I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised too. 

"I came to see you." He smiles at her. Everyone started squealing and I was on the edge too. I looked aside to see Han Seojun waking up. 

"He came to see hee!" Girls around me squealed. I placed my left elbow on the Seojun's table and looked at the baseball player.

"Wah...That's a man." I mumbled. Ryu Hyung Jin pulls something out of his pocket and I saw that it was a baseball ball.

"Take this." He shows her the ball. "I have a jinx, so I can't play without this ball." He shrugs, slightly pouting. I quietly gasp, getting what he meant. Then I remembered that my brother Suho is in love with Jukyung, so I looked around to see that he wasn't around.  Damn it, where he is when he needs to be? I looked at Taehoon, raising an eyebrow at him, but he just shrugs. I sigh looking back at the star player.

"Then why are you giving me this?" Jukyung asks him, pushing his hand away. But smooth guy used that as an opportunity to place the ball into her hands.

"So that I can ask you to come to my final match. If I win this game, I want to ask you something." He smiles at her. The whole crowd of students is in awe and they wondered what he wants to ask her. But I think that everyone secretly knew the answer. At the least, it is pretty obvious to me. And it makes me worried. Lee Suho, where are you?

"Can't you ask me here?" Jukyung asks, oblivious to the situation that is happening right now. 

"No way! I can't ask you out here!" He replies, his boldness impressing me even more. He confirmed my thoughts and I looked at Taehoon, who had a sad face. Everyone squeals at that, that my ears hurt. Suddenly Seojun stands up and walks up to Jukyung. Shivers went through me, as sadness washed over me. Looking at the guy, who you like standing up for another girl, who is your close friend, really knows how to fucks you up. 

"Ohh...Lim Jukyung, you're awfully popular." He teases the mentioned girl and then glares at the guy in front of him.

"Up until recently, people thought she was dating me. You can't move on so quickly." He again teases her, but at the same time, he tried to push the guy off.

"What?"

"You have no respect for your ex." I looked at Taehoon and he motioned me with his eyes to join the argument. I stood up and got next to Seojun.

"I agree-"

"Hwang Chaerin? Wah, it's really you..." He interrupts me, his lips curving in a smile. I raised my eyebrow, as the crowd around us had question marks around their heads.

"Ah, I'm offended that you don't remember me. I will just say that we met because of some idol." He says, but before he could say anything else teacher walks in.

"What is this? You punks! And who are you?" He points with stick at the baseball player. I looked at Hyung Jin and he moves closer to Jukyung.

"I hope to see you on the match, pretty." He says and runs, jumping through the window coolly. Girls went after him squealing. My brain still processing everything that happened. Crowd cleanded, as Jukyung stood up and bumped shoulders with me and Seojun, walking away.

"Where are you going?" He asks, but Jukyung already left. I sigh.

"I always get impressed by that guy. His boldness is on another level." I sigh, sitting down back on my seat. Seojun scoffs, but I ignored him.

It was too hard for Han Seojun to ignore Hwang Chaerin. She is making that hard with her statement like this one. He wanted to tell her how wrong she is and how much more handsome he is than that guy.

But he realized that he was slowly developing feelings for clumsy Lim Jukyung. Not knowing how or why. Maybe she is just a substitution for Chaerin.

"Oh! Han Seojun!" Hwang Chaerin says out of the sudden. He looks at her, his heart telling him to not ignore her. But stubborn person he is, he just looked at her, acting coldly. But then his eyes slightly widened when she smiles at him warmly. He hoped that she didn't notice that.

"Do you know maybe what Gowoon wants for birthday?" She asks. The question surprised him too. She knew when is Gowoon's birthday? Why is Hwang Chaerin surprising him from the day to day?

"I can send you list and you choose." I answered, trying to look bored as much as possible. But somehow it didn't affect her. She nods smiling at me, pulling out her phone. I looked around to see no one and I realized that we were alone in the classroom. I sat behind her on my seat and pulled out my phone. I sent her Gowoon's list and I heard Chaerin giggle. Did she just giggled...?

"Thank you, Seojun." Hwang Chaerin is going to give her best when it comes to Han Seojun.

Even if he doesn't like her, loving someone isn't a crime so she is going to be always there for him.

Even if he pushes her away.

Even if he protects other girl over her.

She is going to be there. For him. Whenever he needs her.

These thoughts triggered by Seojun's earlier behavior made Hwang Chaerin realize even more now how much she had feelings for him.

How much she likes Han Seojun.

Note: So what do you think about today's chapter? I have so many things for you guys in the future! So please stay tuned and patient❤️