46°

°~ Trainee~°

°~ Trainee~°

Hwang Chaerin finished her studying and she just dropped on her bed, realizing how quiet it is. She wondered why is it so quiet and she noticed that her boyfriend, Han Seojun, wasn't around. Usually he would be with her in bedroom, sleeping on her bed while waiting for her to finish or he would bs on his phone on SNS.

She narrowed her eyes in confusion and she walked out of her bedroom heading towards huge living room. She saw both Mr. Han and Gowoon sitting on the couch and watching on tv some kdrama that Chaerin couldn't recognize.

"Oh! Unnie, have you finished with your studying?" Gowoon noticed Chaerin and smiled at her along with Mr. Han.

"It's so nice to see someone studying and giving all of themselves." She says with sweet smile, but Chaerin knew that she is talking about Seojun's laziness.

"Yes, I did. But where is Seojun?" She asks, wondering. Both of females exchanged glances and turned to her.

"He said something about going to see Lee Suho." Gowoon answers, giving her looks that something smells fishy there. Chaerin scrunched her nose and quickly went to her bedroom, changing her clothes and in process she grabbed her purse at her way out.

She got downstairs getting worried looks from females. Chaerin just winked before walking out.

"Suho is usually training at this time..." Chaerin thought before calling taxi and walking inside the car. She told driver the address, car taking off in direction.

After 10 minutes, she arrived and after she payed the driver, she ran inside of gym. At the reception, people greeted her and she just continued towards the taekwondo place. She opened the doors to see her best friend Lee Suho choking her boyfriend Han Seojun.
She looked at them with the poker face,before Suho ended counting and letting go of Seojun.

"Couldn't you let me win?" Seojun asks, both of them panting from exhaustion. Seojun rubbing his neck. Both of them didn't noticed me, so I just leaned on the doors behind me.

"What do you say? Do you want to take lessons here?" Suho asks him.

"Forget it. Aish... what are you going to make me do, then?" He turned his head towards Suho, but then his eyes widened in surprise and it seems he noticed me.

"Chaerin!" He sat up quickly, correcting his messy clothes. I chuckle at his cuteness, as I clapped, walking towards them.

"That... was reeally nice to watch. You know, my best friend beating my boyfriend's pretty ass." I glared both of them, irony clearly evident in my voice.

"Ya! He didn't won!" Seojun protested childishly. Suho lazily stood up, helping Seojun to stand up.

"Yeah and I'm Kim Chungha." I rolled my eyes.