15°

°~Kidnapped~°

"Ah finally! I don't know for you Chorong but I was really hungry!" Chaerin smiles happily as she walks through park with two males. Chorong agrees nodding, as Seojun rolled his eyes.

"You ate for five people, I wonder where all of it went."

"Well today's my cheat day!" I pout.

"And yesterday was also your cheat day." He mocks me. I huff, hating that he was right. We continued walking and suddenly Chorong sat on one bench nearby.

"I'm tired! Let's take a little break!" Both Seojun and I looked at each other and shrugged. I sat next to Chorong and Seojun sat next to me. I felt my face heating up.

Hwang Chaerin get a hold of yourself! He obviously likes someone else. So you have to explain your earlier behavior. I mean kissing his cheek isn't what friends do, but then in same time he overdid it too... Like what was that thing with his arm around her waist or that sniffing my neck thing... ?Or 'Princess your hands are only for me'?

Nice I'm overthinking again. He just probably went with my act. And that's just it.

"About earlier, it was just an act you know that, right?" I looked at my left where Seojun was sitting. He looked down at me and looked me right in the eyes.

"Ah. Just an act. Of course."

Han Seojun knew about that perfectly

Han Seojun knew about that perfectly. And Chaerin didn't need to rub that in his face. He hates himself for letting those words hurt him so much.

He hates himself for letting himself to enjoy in her attention earlier. When she said that he's hot when he's serious, he felt his face going red.

When she kissed his cheek, his whole body was on fire. That innocent yet full of impact thing made me feel different kinds of things. And when she said that there is no one better than me, I knew that if we weren't in public I wouldn't be able to control myself. But I also knew that we wouldn't be closer than this and that all of this was act.