34°

°~ Spicy food ~°

°~ Spicy food ~°

After comment that Han Seojun made things between them became weird. Hwang Chaerin is used to getting those kind of comments, but that coming out of Han Seojun's mouth was really surprising for her. Mind blowing even.

He made that sentence breathtaking for her. Because she didn't know how to react. Her crush...told her that she is breathtaking. I mean try being in her position.

She didn't said anything which made it awkward between them. She didn't know what to say. 'Thank you' was too polite and 'you too' was also an automatic response.

So she left it without any response, which made Han Seojun smirk in triumph. And he even more continued with close proximity poses. Hwang Chaerin didn't protested at that, it's not like every day that Han Seojun wants to be close to you.

She enjoyed herself. She enjoyed his company and she liked how he was only focused on her. It made her even think for a second that he maybe... but just maybe likes her back.

After they finished with photoshoot, Jukyung helped Chaerin to change. Chaerin then talked with cameraman and told him how her manager is going to come for few minutes. He even gave them their money, but Chaerin just gave it to Jukyung.

"Huh...? But why...? You worked for this really hard..." Jukyung walks after her along with Seojun. Sky already got dark colored and cold wind blowed, making Chaerin shiver.

"You worked hard too. Plus look at it like my way to support your dream." I say, not looking at her because I was slightly embarrassed. There was silence between us until I felt being hugged from behind.

"You are the best, Chaerin-ah! You are the best friend I ever had!" Jukyung shouts in my ear happily.

We swayed like that for few minutes and then she stepped away, she grabs both mine and Seojun's hand and dragged us to somewhere. I just trailed behind her, not knowing where are we going.

When we arrived in front of small place, I raised my eyebrow. I actually never ate at the small places. Just expensive restaurants and maybe fast food corners and that maybe means if I sneak out of my house.

I followed them inside, looking around curiously. We sat for one table, me and Jukyung across of Seojun. Older female walked up to us to take an order and Jukyung did it for us.

"I'm paying for those. So order as much as you can eat. " I said that without looking at them. Prices here were actually too low so it wasn't a big deal. Just one thing in those expensive restaurants is like a whole meal here.

"No nee-"

"Sure! Ahjumma please double that!" Jukyung shouts cheerfully, interrupting Seojun, who just face palmed himself at her statement. I chuckled at the sight.