°~ I'm with you ~°

"He's not worth it, Chaerin."

Han Seojun pulled me to him, placing his arm around my waist. He glared Suho's father. Not knowing why, I felt secure and suddenly feeling of being protected went through me. I looked away from scoffing, saving arguments for him later. I focused on the man in front of me.

I know he is not worth it, but Seyeon's life is. His dreams, his future, his career, his future family were gone because of this person. And I'm not going to let that go, as his friend.

"We both know that I'm capable of it, so watch out. Bastard." I say coldly.

"Ya! You can't say that to-" His guard shouts at me, moving in front of man. But Suho's father just raised his hand silencing him. I wanted to puke that.

"They are just kids. They have to vent somehow." He says calmly. Seojun's hand from hip disappeared as he went towards him. I grabbed his hand stopping him from moving. He looked at me, but I looked at my enemy.

"Just to vent...? Or you just don't have any argument to say back?" There was just silence. I stared at the man in front of me and he stared back. I felt Seojun's hand tightened around mine. I feel like he is saying that he is there for me. That he is going to protect me.

"And what I should've done Miss Hwang? We both know that entertainment companies aren't charities for poor kids."

It reminded me of what my father says all the time. I chuckle. They are the same. The same bastards who think that whole world revolves around them.

"When I finish with you, no charity will help you." And with that I punched him in the face. I felt crack under my knuckles and I felt satisfied at that. He winced in pain as I moved away. Seojun quickly stood in front of me.

"Mr-!" Blood was dropping from his nose. He glared me, his hand on his nose.

"That was from Seyeon. More comes soon from SSC. So stay tuned. " I wink at him.

"Mr. we have to go quickly to hospital, you have shooting tomorrow." His manager panicked, pulling him to the car.

"Oh and you can freely pass surgery check to me!" I shouted after them. Grinning in victory, I felt so powerful.

For his whole life, Lee Joohun never felt more intimated and afraid like that. Fear paralyzed him. That girl had so much hatred towards him and in her eyes he felt she killed him a thousend times. He can't believe that he got scared by a teenager and girl in a matter of fact. She is crazy, if not more than her father. But they lived in that kind of world.

Eat or be eaten. And he is going to take her advice. He will watch out from her. Hwang Chaerin was right. He will remember her. She left a huge impact on her.

Han Seojun never felt intrigued that much by a female. He heard everything she said and he felt mixed emotions.

He was proud of her, standing up to an older male like that. He knew now for sure that Seyeon and her were really close since she did all of this.

It made him see that Hwang Chaerin was actually 'the bad hero'. She really was good and protective towards her friends and even though she is playing a bad bitch attitude, she was amazing person inside.

Uh and how she playing with Suho's father. He could watch all day how she plays with her pray like that.

And it made him wanting even more to get close to her.

"What was that?" I glared Seojun. He looked down at me and chuckles. He moves his face close to mine. In that moment, I felt my stomach getting weird. Why is he making me feel like this...?

"Class is going to start soon." He smirks at me. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"And don't say things you can't achieve."

"Who says that I can't?" I raised my eyebrow.

"And Seojun. Someone who was the reason behind person's death can't go unscratched. Karma's a bitch. But this time I'm that bitch."

I said coldly and started walking away. Suddenly I felt arm around my neck and looked to my left side to see Seojun. And then he said something that made my heart flutter.

"Then I'm with you, Princess."

And I knew...

         I can't run away from him anymore.

Note: UH DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE WE PASSED 1K VIEWS?! FOR A PRESENT I WILL UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON T-T

Do you like how are things turning out? Do you like Chaerin's character and her relationship with Seojun..?