47°

°~ Truth always come out ~°

Hwang Chaerin never slept better in her life because she woke up in her boyfriends arms. But still, that nightmare from last night played in her head, on the loop.

She carefully got out of bed, trying her best to not wake Han Seojun from his deep sleep. He looked so handsome even when he was sleeping which made Chaerin smile at him. She got her uniform out of closet and she tiptoed to her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and she bent to wash her face. But then when she raised her head, she saw reflection in the mirror and saw Seojun behind her.

"Ahhh!" She jumped in surprise, sudden rush of adrenaline going through her veins. She jumped up and down, before kicking him lightly with my fists.

"Your face was so hilarious Chaerin!!" Seojun laughs loudly and I blushed in embarrassment and hid my face in towel. Usually I would roast the person back, but Han Seojun changed me. Changed me for the good.

I noticed change in myself. Even Suho did. And he told me that he is happy how Seojun is affecting me.

"Peek-a-boo.." In a second, I felt Seojun's hands on mine and towel fell down on the bathroom tiles. My eyes widened at him, his face too close to mine, his eyes piercing through mine.

"It's so cute how you are behaving when just two of us are alone...That's what I like about you. That you just show your soft side to me." He says with soft smile on his face,caressing my right cheek.

"Chaerin have you seen Opp--" I heard Gowoon's voice behind me and I turned around to see Gowoon standing on the doorway of bedroom.

"Uh.. sorry for interrupting!" She squeaks out and runs out, closing the door behind herself. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion, before turning to Seojun to notice that he didn't had his shirt on. I felt my face heating up, as I stared at his -uh woah- well shaped abs.

"Like what you see, Princess?" I hear Seojun asks me and I looked up to see him smirking.

"Psh...Of course I do. Who wouldn't?" I glared him, before turning back to the mirror to brush my hair. I felt him staring at me, but I decided to enjoy in that. I tied up my hair and then he snapped in reality and started brushing his teeth.

While he did that, I was putting on some light make-up. But I couldn't help, but to glance at him. Suddenly he took off his shorts.

"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow at him, but then he winks at me.

"Well... you said that you liked what you see, so I thought to give you more of that view."

Wow...that was so smooth.

"You know... both of us can play that kind of game." I wink back at him, before turning my back to him and taking off my oversized T-shirt. I glanced at the mirror to see Seojun gulping. I smirk in victory, as I placed on my black bra. As I tried to connect it, I felt cold hands brushing over my skin. I felt shivers going through me.

He connected the ends of bra and then he placed his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. I felt so small compared to him, but slowly I was realizing the situation we were in. He only had his black boxers on and I was in too short shorts and bra. I felt tension between us was growing.

"Next time...I will help you to take this off." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, before leaving the bathroom. I already missed his body warmth.