31°

°~ Practice room ~°

Both, Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin, embarrassed by what they said, they quickly left in silence, walking inside their tents.

Chaerin drops on the ground, feeling her heart beating fast, while her face was red. And she thanked Gods that she was alone in the tent.

She quickly changes in her pajamas, ties her hair up and gets in her sleeping bag. Out of a sudden, her phone vibrated. Chaerin raises an eyebrow and looks at the phone.

Han Seojun😈: "Don't forget to take your medicine. Good night."

Chaerin's lips curved in huge smile, as shivers went through her. She drops on the sleeping bag and hugs a pillow, squealing in it.

"Ah...Hwang Chaerin get a hold of yourself. Answer him." I mumbled and quickly typed answer.

"Don't worry. Sweet dreams."

Chaerin smiles in satisfaction, just to be surprised a second later to see that Seojun already replied.

Han Seojun😈: "I always will, Princess."

A simple sentence made Chaerin's heart explode. Her face got red as she dropped down on the bed, processing what her crush texted her. Her lips curved in huge smile. She grabs her pillow and hugs it tightly, before a thought flashed through her mind.

"I have to drink medicine." I took a pill and gulped it down with water before snuggling into the sheets realizing that smile never left my lips. I never felt so happy in my life and Han Seojun is the reason of it..

~

Sadly, the trip had to end and Hwang Chaerin and her class got back to school. Maria picked her up together with Lee Suho which made all students go crazy. But both of them ignored it and we went to our homes.

On the way to Suho's apartment, Suho told me that he kissed Lim Jukyung last night, which made me surprised and proud of him.

But then he told me how confused he is by her actions. Jukyung practically ignored him when we were in the bus. I just told him to wait and to be patient with her and he agreed.

With those thoughts on my mind, I walked towards the school entrance. Students again looked at me in awe, making me feel superior. I walked in my classroom to see sad looking Suho standing with strawberry juice in his hands, Taehoon patting his back. I dropped my bag on table and turned to them.

"Is everything okay?" I ask Suho, who looked at me and then patted my head. I raised my eyebrow at him, confused.

"Nothing to worry about." He says and walks towards his seat.