39°

°~ Hospital life ~°

°~ Hospital life ~°

"Say ahh!"

"Ahh!"

"You are so cute." Han Seojun winks at the blushing Hwang Chaerin. After the terrible news, Seojun and Suho somehow managed to calm Chaerin down and now they were helping her with daily things.

Especially Seojun. Seojun was around her 24/7, which Chaerin didn't mind at all. She needed him. She needed him by her side because now she felt like she would crumble down if it wasn't for him.

Right now, they are having their dinner. And Seojun already took off bandages from his arms. So he took that as an opportunity to help Chaerin with her wounds.

"You guys are disgusting." Suho comments, while reading his comic book. Seojun glared the guy, while Chaerin chuckled.

"Well, it's not our fault that Jukyung can't be here whole day every day..." She comments. Suho rolls his eyes and continues to read. Seojun stands up, moving the plates away, because both of them finished with eating.

"And now, he knows I'm right...And he doesn't know what to say back..." Chaerin teases, as Suho turns to her, glaring her.

"And you are really bored, aren't you?" He asks her. Seojun sits on Chaerin's bed, looking between the two. Chaerin looks away, shrugging. But before any of them could say anything, two persons walked in. Suho and Seojun looked at them confused, as they bowed.

" Miss Hwang, we've arrived. "

Chaerin turns to see familiar faces and she motioned them to sit. She looks at Seojun, who was already going to his own bed. She smiles at him and he nods back at her.

"How are you feeling, Miss?" Female blonde asks her.

Irina Park. Maria's relative. She is coming from Russia and she is the main financial manager in our company. And her looks were no joke. Long natural blonde hair and blue eyes were really telling me that she is Maria's relative.

Ivan Kashiwazaki. Half Russian, half Japanese. He is the head of security and he cleaned the dirt after father's jobs. You can already guess what he did.

"Skip the formalities and go straight to the point."  I say coldly, looking straight at them. Silence overcame the room and Irina quickly pulled out the laptop. Her fingers went quickly over the keyboard, as Ivan handed me the papers.

My glance went over papers that were in my hand and I narrowed my eyebrows in realization. Mother's stepsister was demanding for money. My hand tightened around the papers and I threw them at Ivan.

"That bitch...She used Mom's death to get compensation..." I muttered.

"That's not all. Whole company is now on fire since your father isn't there. Everyone wants to take over the company, because everyone knows that you are underage. Also, there are a lot of reporters who want to know that and how you feel." Irina explains, showing me that Hwang name was everywhere. I gulped down my saliva, seeing that there were a lot of problems to solve. I looked at my hands, thinking.