43°

°~ Bullies are defeated by the same kind~°

Hwang Chaerin was happily walking towards her high school. A big weight was off her shoulders. She did a lot of things after a funeral, which made her feel a lot lighter.

After such a long time, she felt like her life is getting better and that puzzle pieces are getting together. Firstly, she settled things with the company. And it went according to her plans.

~flashback~

" Are you sure about this?"

"Just control your emotions," I told Han Seojun, while we were walking through the huge hall. Behind us was company staff, while my heels clicked leading the way towards the big meeting office. I was full of myself, I must admit that I was a little bit showing off in front of Seojun.

He was dressed up in a suit, which made me wonder how I ended up finding such a handsome boyfriend. I have dressed up also in a feminine suit with a little bit of make-up.

We walked inside of meeting room to see that guests have already arrived. When they noticed us, the director smiled at me widely. Seojun's jaw dropped and I motioned staff to sit.

"Hwang Chaerin! It's been a while since I saw you!" Director hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Ah, Director Kang Daniel... I see that a lot of things changed since then!" I winked at him, joking. He laughed, his eyes closing in process.

Kang Daniel is a friend of mine because we were actually training together, but then he moved to a different company and he got famous on the famous reality program called 'Produce 101'. To be honest, I was really proud of him when he won first place.

"And this is...?" Daniel looked behind at Seojun. Seojun quickly bowed politely and I smile at Daniel.

"My boyfriend, Han Seojun. He is aiming to be an idol." I motioned with my hand at Seojun. There was silence between us, as Daniel looked at Seojun up and down.

"I approve," Daniel says, laughing. Seojun chuckled even though he was confused. After that, we sat and talked about how "Konnect" entertainment should unite with "H company" and how he should be CEO because I'm not old enough and because I don't want to work with a lot of paperwork.

Also, we talked about our future, which Daniel was so hyperactive about, saying how he is going to make our debuts amazing.

~

So that made Chaerin feel at ease. That company is off her shoulders and that it's in good and reliable hands.

She arrived at the school grounds, while everyone looked at her as usual. They whispered and looked at her in awe. She flipped with her, now brown hair and walked towards the building.