18°

°~ Apology ~°

Hwang Chaerin in her whole life never slept better. But before she woke up, Han Seojun woke up first. And the first thing he saw was a beautiful mess sleeping on his floor. Her blonde hair was shining under the sunlight that came through his window.

She was facing him, so he could see her sleeping face. He quickly took his phone and took a picture of her. He smiled at it and looked at the girl who was still in deep sleep. He quietly stood up and walks by mirror, surprising even himself. He looked like a tsunami went over him. His hair everywhere. He decided to wake up Chaerin later, so that she can't see how he looks like.

He walked in his bathroom, quietly closing the doors behind him. He took a toothbrush and squeezed out the paste on it. He brushed his teeth and thought of yesterdays events.

He barely controlled himself to not kill that guy. He never felt so much rage before.

/Flashback/

When they got Jukyung safe, he noticed that Chaerin wasn't there. He looked around and outside of the room, but there wasn't any trace of her. And that got him worried.

When he saw how Jukyung was looking at Lee Suho, his heart made a tiny crack sound. But somehow when he remembered Chaerin, he forgot about Jukyung.

Even if he knew that there will be nothing between the two, there's nothing wrong in being worried right?

And right now he was sick worried, because Chaerin wasn't type of person who would just leave like that.

Everyone walked out and was chatting when Lee Suho dialed Chaerin's number. Suddenly song was heard. And it was 'Tear' by BTS. Lee Suho ran towards some bag and then we saw that it was Chaerin's phone.

"They got her too?" Sujin asks in surprise. We all looked at each other, not knowing what to do. What are they going to do to her? And who got her?

"What if they took her somewhere else?" Sua asks worried. We heard some breaking noise and then a trace of hope got to me when I heard familiar shout.

"HAN SEOJUN!" She called my name. My legs started moving on their own, adrenaline pumping through my veins. I looked frankly around hoping that she would scream again. I got upstairs and saw that all the doors were opened except one. At the end of the hall.

I ran towards it and I didn't cared if I would break the door, which I did. But then what I saw got me mad and everything went red as I went on the guy. He pinned her to the wall. One of his hands on the corner of her sports bra, slowly pulling it. His mouth near her neck. But then I saw Chaerin's face.

Her eyes were shut closed, tears escaping her face. And everything combined made me see red.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yell as I went on him. Punching him endlessly. I didn't care if I would kill him. He made her cry. He made her scared. He tried to rape her. And I don't care what will happen to that scum.