10°

°~ Friendship ~°

°~ Friendship ~°

Finally the classes were finished for today. I walked out of the building and saw that everyone else was going too.

"Chaerin!" I heard my name being called. I turned around to see my beautiful classmate and my close friend, Jukyung. She was running towards me, only to stop in front of me, panting. I raised my eyebrow.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her. She nods quickly, straightening herself. She shows me her phone. I eyed her confused, but then focused at the screen.

"Oh! Gowoon called us to drink?" I smile at her,realizing what texts said.

I really loved Gowoon as my own sister. Wr kept in touch and she always asked me questions about music or some misunderstandings she couldn't get. And she is really cute. Jukyung sent me her video of singing and I was really proud of her.

"Yes! Wanna go?" Jukyung smiles at me. I nod and we headed towards the cafe Gowoon told us to come. We walked in silence, when Jukyung asked me:

"Is your father really-"

"Yes." I interrupted her. "I hope that that doesn't change your image about me."

"No! No! Don't worry! I just feel like I don't know anything about you or Lee Suho. That's all." She rubs back of her head slowly. I sigh, as I smile at her.

"Suho and I are childhood friends since forever. Our mothers were really close, that's why. But our fathers doesn't and don't need to know about our friendship."

I started talking. Jukyung is really a innocent girl. And naive too. But that's a part of her charm. I don't know why but I wanted to be honest to her.

"Why?" She perks up.

"Because... Our families hate each other. They are enemies because of companies. Anyways despite that Suho and I were always together with Seyeon. Seyeon was actually my first love and Suho knew that I liked him. That's why he didn't want to tell me." Jukyung gasps next to me. Suddenly she hugs me and pats my back. My eyes widened at that.

" I'm very sorry. You are very strong person, Chaerin. And if you ever need anything. To talk it out. I'm here. I bet it's hard to keep everything in. " She says.

Even though she doesn't know 90 percent of my life she still said that. Since my mother had died no one ever told me that. No one ever confronted me except Seojun once. Everyone around me was just cruel towards me. Everything around me revolved around being the Hwang and company. My world has been black and white.

Thanks to Jukyung my world finally has some colors. Thanks to her friendship, I finally can be me.

I placed my arms around her tiny figure and hugged her back. Then we separated and she grins at me. I smiled back and we continued walking.

When we arrived at cafe, we saw Gowoon sitting and waiting for us. When she saw us, she waves and we walked over her.

"Hello!" She smiles at us. Jukyung smiles back, as I pinched Gowoon's cheeks.

"Cute~ I haven't seen you in ages!" I smile at her. She giggles.

"Chaerin eonni! How are you? Are you better?" She asks me. I sat down.

"Never better." I answered. I looked around seeing that it was a normal cafe. It's been a year since I was somewhere like this. Usually   I would go to some fancy restaurants that 'suited' Hwang.

"What do you want to drink?" Gowoon asks us. I took menu from table and opened it. Wow it's really cheap...But then my eyes caught something that I drink in ages.

"Chocolate milkshake! What you two want?It's on me!" I say happily. They looked at each other and Gowoon waves with her arms.

"No! No! It's on me because I want to treat you!"

"Ohh..." I nod in understanding. Usually people gave us free presents like from Dior, Alexander Wang etc. But I forgot how it was to be out with friends.

She ordered us drinks and then talked how bullies treated her. Again I was proud of myself how I showed them to not mess with me. But I'm also proud of Gowoon's mentality.

Our drinks came and I sipped my drink happily, waving with my legs, looking around for few minutes. Suddenly I heard giggles. I turn to see Jukyung with phone in her hands.

"Chaerin you are really cute! Like little kid!" Gowoon smiles at me. I felt my cheeks getting red. I pout. But then I heard snap.

"I'm keeping these rare pictures!" Jukyung says prideful. My eyes widened as I tried to get her phone. But I didn't want to cause a scene so I sat down calmly. Jukyung sticks out her tongue and Gowoon laughed. I felt really happy at that moment. Suddenly Gowoon asks Jukyung question:

"Hey, Jukyung can you teach me how to use make-up...?"

Note: There wasn't any Seojun or Suho scenes here, but don't worry there will

Note: There wasn't any Seojun or Suho scenes here, but don't worry there will. I hope that you liked this chapter.

Please vote and tell me what do you think about this chapter ^-^

(chapters aren't edited fully so i hope that you understand)