°~ Overthinking ~°

                      °~ Overthinking ~°

Hwang Chaerin was the one who knew how to control her emotions. She wasn't the one who showed her emotions. But again, she showed them in front of certain person.

When she finally arrived at the hospital, she walked in her VIP room and she dropped down on the bed. Tears falling freely from her eyes. She couldn't afford to be weak anymore in front of Han Seojun. She can't let him see her vulnerable side. She was the Hwang for fuck's sake.

Since a year ago, she actually thought that Seyeon ignored her along with Suho. She thought that they didn't want to talk to her because she is home schooling. And thanks to her Father, she didn't had access to her phone, mobile and any electronic device.

But they didn't even visited her. So she thought that they gave up on her. She was so hurt by that. That's why she got so happy when she met Suho again. She thought that she is going to see a guy she liked for a very long time again.

She can't blame Suho for not telling her. After all, he knew everything. He knew that she liked him. And he knew how much Seyeon was important to her. She knew that he didn't want to hurt her.

Right now she knows just one thing. Someone's going to pay for that.

~

*Han Seojun's point of view*

"Is Mom sleeping?" I asked Gowoon, when I arrived home. I threw my bag at the floor and I saw Gowoon sitting in the living room.

"Yes." I heard her answer and then I saw her eating. I quickly sat next to her.

"Gosh that looks delicious."

"Just cook one for yourself." Gowoon whines, not giving the pot to me.

"Let me have a bite. Come on." I whined. As I quickly took a pot and spoon from her. I slurped the noodles, feeling her gaze on me.

"That's not a bite!" She protests cutely.

"It's really good. Why don't you cook one more...?" I ask her with full mouth. She just took a pot back to her.

"Cook it yourself, Oppa."

"You are so cheap." Then I noticed she was wearing make-up and she looked so pretty.

"Are you really my sister?" I leaned a little bit to see her face better. "I can't get used to seeing you wearing make-up."

"Jukyung eonni helped me with this, so I haven't removed it yet." Gowoon says proudly.  I used that as an opportunity to take back the pot to me. She glares me as I took another spoon.

"By the way, you told me Jukyung helped you when you were in need. What was that about?" I looked at her.

" A few girls bullied me because they were jealous that I got to perform solo." She explains. I slammed spoon on the table. Someone bullied my little sis? They are going to die.

"They bullied you?! What's their names?"

"Why? Are you going to meet them? Don't even think about it. It's going to be sooooo embarrassing! And Jukyung already told them off." Gowoon protests. I calmed a little bit down but still. I continued to eat.

"She did? She's got some guts." I chuckled. Jukyung is really different. In positive way.

"But Chaerin eonnie was the first one who jumped in. She even fought them. It was so cool! She was so cool!" Gowoon fangirls. I looked up in shock at her.

"Huh? She fought them?" I asked surprised.

"If defending a helpless girl is bullying others, then yes it's true."

Damn it... That's why she got a detention. And that's why those girls bothered her. And that's why she took everything that day. So she met Gowoon the very first day. And even if she didn't knew her, she stepped in to help and protect her.

Aish... now I feel bad for being rude to her st the beginning...

"Yes. Did you know that she was a music high school student? Wahh... she really is amazing! She even sent me sheets with tips and record of piano accompaniment, so that I can practice alone. Ah... I aspire to be her one day." She says dreamily. I scoff. Psh... she aspires to be like Hwang Chaerin? Mean rich daddy girl?

"That was nice." I commented and walked to my bedroom. I heard Gowoon shout, but I didn't cared for what. I closed the door and dropped on my bed. I looked at my left side to see Chaerin's bag on my table.

Maybe she isn't that bad after all...After all she protected Gowoon without knowing her...She did everything to support to her. And she was Seyeon's best friend, if not even more.

Han Seojun didn't know why he was thinking about certain blonde girl. And either he didn't know why his heart clenched when he thought about her with another guy.

He just knew what he was going to do tomorrow.

Note:  OH MAN HOLY SHIT WE HAVE PASSED 700 VIEWS.... I NEVER EVER EVER IMAGINED SOMETHING LIKE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS T-T

Another chapter is coming soon ^-^ How do you like the story so far...?

I can't wait anymore for new episodes of drama and dying here because of it...

I hope that you entered happy in new 2021 year! I actually did something quite big and brave...I confessed to my crush(i have crush on him for two years) >\\\\\\\< Sorry I'm now talking too much, see you soon and stay happy! ;)