44°

 ~SeoRin~

"Princess, wake up."

Husky deep voice woke Hwang Chaerin from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, turning around to meet face of smiley Han Seojun. Her eyes got slightly wide and her heart skipped two beats, making her whole stomach feel nervous.

"Good morning, Princess. Slept well?" He asks her with adoration on his face. He looked over her as rays of sunshine were falling on her, making her look heavenly gorgeous. She looked so cute when her eyes slightly widened at the sight of him and small blush coming across of her pale face.

Even without a makeup on her face, Chaerin looked too perfect. But to him, even her messy hair now looked perfect. His left hand reached her face to move strands of her hair away. Chaerin's breath stopped and her focused on his hand and then she placed her hand on his.

"Good, now when are you here." She says with smile on her face.

Actually, Chaerin called the Han family to move over her mansion. Because it was too huge for her to live alone in it. And plus, that apartment was small for them and the price for their rent was too much. So two days ago, Chaerin asked Seojun's mom if they want to move in. And when she accepted Chaerin's offer, Chaerin hired men to move everything and next day they were already in her mansion. Chaerin even in secret payed for her bills, because she knew that Seojun would get mad at her because of it.

So out of gratefulness, Mrs. Han made three meals a day and even cleaned the house. She didn't had to worked because Chaerin had money and she was earning her own money from company percentage. Gowoon was in awe because of how glamorously Chaerin lived. And she joked how Seojun found himself 'the sugar babygirl'. Which made Chaerin laugh.

And with Seojun, well, it wasn't easy at the first. He refused stubbornly telling her that he doesn't need her help or pity or anything because she is his girlfriend. But then, Chaerin was stubborn too and they've came to deal that he will work for her company after he finishes the school. But Chaerin never told him what is he going to do and she wants to keep it a secret until the time comes.

"Let's get ready. Mom already made a breakfast." Seojun kisses the tip of her nose and stands up from her bed. Chaerin whines lazily.

"I don't wann-" But before she could say anything, she felt being raised up. She placed her arms around Seojun's neck.

"You are such a princess, Princess." He smirks down at me, walking towards the doors.

"But I'm your princess." I smirk back at him. He stopped walking in front of the door and he looked down at me. He looked right into my eyes and I felt my heart speeding up, as tension around us grew.

Suddenly in few seconds, my legs were around his abdomen, his big hands on my waist, pushing me against the door. Our lips moved in perfect sync, as my whole body was excited.