36°

°~ What ~°

"Huh...?" Hwang Chaerin was never left without words, but Han Seojun was always somehow making her speechless. Her cheeks flushed red at what he said, making Seojun chuckle.

"You know, you are cute when a person gets to know you better. Outside you have pretty cold attitude, but inside you are a big softie. It makes me wonder are you and Lee Suho siblings?" Seojun says with small smile. She chuckles, his joke making her more relaxed. She looks at him and winks at him.

" If that's what you want, Seojunie."

His eyes slightly widened at what she said, making his stomach go weird. Han Seojun was feeling like the most luckiest man on the whole world. He couldn't believe that he was right now sitting with the most beautiful girl in the world. He couldn't believe that accidentally he is now with Hwang Chaerin.

"I do." He looks at the blonde in front of him. Her eyes captured his and he knew that he couldn't-no... he didn't want to break that eye contact. They looked in each other's eyes for a few minutes until waitress interrupted them.

"Here's your food." She says politely, while she served the food on the table. Chaerin eyed the other female, scoffing in process. Seojun raises an eyebrow at her and waited until waitress left.

"Is everything okay, Princess?"

"Perfectly fine. Let's eat, shall we?" She turns to him with small smile. He looked at her for few seconds and nods in agreement. They digged in the food.

"So what are you planning to do after school..?" I ask Seojun. He looks up to me and gave me a small smile that made me blush slightly.

"To be honest... I don't know...Probably just starting to work right away." I nodded in understanding, respecting his decision. But then a thought flashed through my mind.

"What about you, Princess?" He interrupts my thoughts.

"Hm.. .depends." I say shrugging. He raises an eyebrow at me in confusion, but I just shook my head in dismissive manner.

The sad thing is that I couldn't talk about my father to Seojun. I just couldn't. I guess deep down I'm afraid that he would run away from me. I guess I'm afraid of saying everything out loud.

After we finished our dinner, Seojun insisted on walking me home. And of course, I didn't complained that much. We walked in kind of comfortable silence, both of us in our thoughts.

"Three dates." Seojun says, when we arrived in front of the gates. I looked at him, raising my eyebrow in question.

"Give me three dates and then tell me an answer to the question I'm going to ask you now." He says seriously, looking me right in my eyes. My face went hot, as my heart beat quickened.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

~

Few days have passed since Han Seojun asked Hwang Chaerin to be his girlfriend. When they said go and date it's going to be easy, Han Seojun knew that they've lied. His life flashed in front of his eyes, when he asked that.

He wanted to take everything back and to run away.

But that wouldn't be so manly and not in his style. His insides were on fire, but everything was worth it when the blonde beauty got closer to him and hugged him, answering him with yes.

He wanted to spin her around and to kiss her right away, but he didn't. He was too happy, but he is a gentleman. So in short, Han Seojun is too happy and can't wait to see soon-to-be his Princess.

Hwang Chaerin had the same thoughts as him. She told everything to Maria and Maria told her that she knew that they were going to clear everything between them. And now, she was on her way towards Suho's apartment.

But before she arrived at Suho's, her phone rang and she saw a message where Suho told her to meet up at Jukyung's along with her adress

Chaerin narrowed her eyebrows at the text, but anyways went to where her best friend told her. After a fifteen minutes, she arrived at the location and she saw small house.

"Chae." I turned around to see Suho in cute green apron. My eyes widened, before laughing.

"Wow! This is a rare sight!" I said between laughs. Suho rolls his eyes and pulls me inside.

"It's nice to see you too." He says, as I took off my shoes. We walked inside and I met Jukyung's parents, who happily welcomed me inside. We talked a little, until they asked me to help them and polite girl I am, I of course accepted.

"Wow... This is a rare sight!" Suho laughs at me, when I came with pink apron. I rolled with my eyes chuckling at his sarcasm.

We were sitting on the floor, helping Jukyung's family around making dinner, while Suho was telling me why we were there and I noticed that something was wrong. Also no one knew that she was on her shift. Which made me wonder what else they don't know.

Both of us looked up when suddenly we heard that the door opened and Jukyung's voice. But my eyes widened when I saw too familiar male with her.

"Lee Suho...?"

"Hwang Chaerin...?!"

?!"

Note: Hello everyone! Surprise! Another chapter is here! And I hope that you like it and that you enjoyed in it🥺❤️

A lot of you answered that you would like Soulmate AU story, so I wanted to ask you would you like to see Hwang Chaerin in it too? Or another OC?

Stay happy and healthy 💕