24°

°~ School trip ~°

Hwang Chaerin is grateful to have such a friend as Lee Suho. After crying until the middnight, she looked at her phone to see 86 missed calls from him. Guilt washed over her and she quickly dialed his number. He immediately picked up and said that he is coming over.

After an half and hour, Lee Suho was at her doors with plastic bags with different snacks and sweets.

"Are you okay? Look I brought you all of your favorites. Come on eat up." He walked over my bed and gave me cup of ramyeon. He placed the other bag on my table. He looked at me and I looked back at him. He sighed.

"You look awful."

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Sherlock." I rolled with my eyes, chuckling. He slightly smiled and sar next to me on bed. He opened the ramyeon and handed me chopsticks.

"Eat up. It will make you feel better, I promise." He said and I nodded, taking a bite. Warmness filled my dry mouth and I craved for more since I haven't ate lunch and dinner.

"Delicious. Thanks." I mumbled with full mouth. He chuckles. We sat in silence as I ate. After I finished, we talked about everything and I placed my head on his shoulder. He told me how he plans on confessing to Jukyung.

"You should do it!" I jumped up, looking at him. His eyes widened a little bit.

"And I can even investigate a little bit for you." I winked at him and his eyes widened now even more. He jumped next to me, pointing finger at me.

"Right! You are close with her!"

"You know I know!" I grinned at him. He hugged me, making me fall on the bed. We stayed hugged and I realized how lucky I'm to have him in my life. After that, Suho went to the guest room to sleep.

In the morning, we quickly ate the breakfast that Maria made and went outside to buy something for Suho's confession.

~

Today is the school trip day! Hwang Chaerin hates to admit it, but she loves school trips. The last one was in elementary school and even at that time she was going together with Lee Suho. She really can't get him off her back, huh? Not that she wanted though.

Maria insisted on taking her to the school and she even brought some sandwiches for Suho. The driver even parked exactly next to the bus which made everyone watch her. Nice opportunity to look like a rich bitch and to enter like a badass.

I walked out, flipping my hair in the process

I walked out, flipping my hair in the process. Maria and driver quickly came out, driving getting my luggage. Maria hands me my purse and I got my luggage and searched for my friends. I saw the couple of our class posing. I mean it wasn't hard to find them.

I walked towards them, Maria behind me. I saw Suho approaching them in the same time I did. I heard that they were shipping Jukyung and Suho, but I ignored it. Everyone bows towards Maria and she smiles at them.

"Suho sweetie, I just came to give you this." She shows him a small paper bag where sandwiches were. He smiles at her.

"Thank you Maria."

"Please don't thank me. Thank you for being there for Miss Chaerin. See you later." She smiles and quickly leaves. I looked at Suho and we both chuckled in the same time. We heard someone scoff, but I didn't get who it was.

"Oh...? What's with those giggles? And how Suho knows your family?" Taehoon teases winking and I got the clue. Sua being Sua, immediately started squealing and shipping. I quickly grabbed Suho's arm.

"Should we date? Ya know, we know each other since we were kids... That means we were meant to be, huh?" I wink at him, trying not to laugh. That made Taehoon, Sua and few more to cheer. But suddenly, something happened that no one saw coming.

"Ya! We are childhood friends too!" Han Seojun blunts out. Both Suho and I turned to him, my eyes slightly widening. Everyone looks at Seojun and Ahn Hyun Kyu said:

"What kind of cube this is...?"

Luckily for us, Teacher Han called us to go the bus. I sigh in relief. I went to grab my suitcase, but Suho did it instead. I narrowed my eyebrows at him, as he just shrugs and walks away. And again I heard some scoff.

"Ohh looking amazing as always, Hwang Chaerin!" Kim Chorong winks at me and I winked back as boys whistled. Then I heard whispers all around me.

"Woah she looks like a model..."

"I wish I could look like her...".

"I just want to have hair like her..."

"Or fashion sense..."

I walked in the bus, seeing that Suho was already sitting with Sujin. Which made me actually confused. Then he mouths me 'help me' and motioned at the back. I looked back to see Jukyung mouthing the same. And next to her was no other than Han Seojun.

Wow, they are really made for each other, mouthing the same things.

I walked over and saw Taehoon pointing at Seojun. I slightly nod in understanding. I turn to Seojun, glaring him. I'm Hwang Chaerin and I can't let emotions control me.

"Move." I say coldly. He looks up to me and shrugs. Everyone looked at us, tension creeping up in the air.

"I don't want to." He answers with smirk.

"Move or-" I glared him, but he looked at me smugly.

"Or what princess?"

"Ya just move!" Jukyung whines and then grabs my hand pulling me to her, making me lose my balance. I squeak as I landed on Seojun's lap. His hands were around my waist securing me. I blinked a few times as I looked right in Seojun's eyes. We looked in each other's eyes as everyone was quiet in the bus. Suddenly realization hits me.

I'm sitting on Han Seojun's lap.

Note: How did you like today's chapter? I hope that you like the relationship between Suho and Chaerin, I really I gave my best describing it

Note: How did you like today's chapter? I hope that you like the relationship between Suho and Chaerin, I really I gave my best describing it. So I hope that you like it❤️