°~The Hwang Chaerin~°

Hwang Chaerin considered herself as mentally strong girl. But since she came to Saebom high, things suddenly erupted. Suddenly she started believing in new beginnings, but she wasn't sure if it's good or a bad one.

She felt like she was on one long roller-coaster, who has just started on her dismay. Her gut feeling telling her that there are a lot of things waiting for her. But she wasn't sure is she ready for the worse to come. And her gut feeling never betrayed her.

Chaerin, believe it or not, can handle a plenty of things and she wasn't afraid of anything. But this time she was insecure and that's saying a lot.

Finally after five days, after being in this damned room for who know what time now Chaerin was free. Not too long ago, doctor came up to her and told her that she can go. Not like she woulf stay any longer tho.

Her face was clean now, but she still had purple spots on her body. They hurted a little, but nothing that she can't handle. After all she is enduring this for a year now.

After crying her soul out last night, new type of energy woke up in Chaerin. This new beginning surprised her, but now she is recharged and ready to go. She is going to clean some junk from her life. Suddenly she got will to live. People haven't seen the Hwang Chaerin yet.

Earlier this morning, her maid and like second mother to her, Maria, came and brought her her uniform and Seojun's jacket. After applying some make-up because her eyes were puffy red. She applied a red lipstick too.

With raised chin, Chaerin walked out of the hospital and walked towards the Saebom high school.

When she arrived in the classroom, everyone got silent and all eyes were on her. Expect one. I threw the jacket on him, waking him up.

"Aish! Who-" Han Seojun ruffled his hair and opened his eyes to see me.

"Morning, Sleeping beauty." His eyes got wide in surprise. I ignored that and took my bag from his desk. I looked at everyone.

"What's with those looks everyone? The Hwang Chaerin is back!" I say cheerfully. Suddenly Sua jumped on me, hugging me. Sujin walked up to us, smiling. Jukyung high fived me, winking at me. Everyone asked me where I was, how I'm feeling etc.

I looked at Suho, who looked at me. I nod smiling. He nods back at me, little smile formed on his lips.

~

After a period, Hwang Chaerin stood up and walked to the bathroom. When she opened the door, she saw the group of girls who bullied Gowoon. Chaerin thought how this was a perfect timing.

She quietly grabs the bucket full of the water. She threw water at girl, making them scream. Trio turned to her with surprise on their faces.

"Sorry girls for being late, I'm just paying my debt back."

"You-"

"Oh and..." I placed the bucket down and glared them.

"Remember this. NO ONE can drag THE Hwang Chaerin down." I turned on my heel, leaving them speechless. My Father would be so proud of me.

I walked out of the bathroom, bumping in someone. I looked up to see Han Seojun smirking down at me. His eyes scanning my face, then looking right in my eyes.

"Feisty today, are we?" He says,still smirking. I shrugged, as I just passed him.

She can't afford to let Han Seojun into her life. She can't let him be close to her. She can't let herself to be soft in front of him. She just can't. She doesn't want Seojun to end up like Seyeon.

What Hwang Chaerin didn't knew was that Han Seojun had different plans on his mind. And they were totally different from hers.

He looked at her back, her blonde long hair swaying as she walked like a model.

       Yeah, he had different plans from her.

Note:    I hope that you liked today's chapters! Did you...?

(chapters aren't fully edited yet so i hope that you understand)