°~The First Day~°

                         °~The First Day~°

Hwang Chaerin is really good at controlling her emotions again because of her father's business. But then she was grateful for this one because it was one good skill to have.

But her skill slowly is fading because of one person.

Han Seojun.

Everything was perfect for her. Thanks to Suho, she met a few new friends. Sua, Sujin and Jukyung. They even took her to eat with them.

But then when they got food and sat for the table, the devil himself appeared. He sat between me and Jukyung, pushing Sua away. He turned his back to me.

"I'm going to do whatever you say." He says, full of himself. Guys behind him cheered on him. He gave them a signal and they quieted down. Jukyung sighs and looks at him.

"Get lost." I chuckled. I'm starting to even more like her.

"What...? Everything except that."

"Uh... then stop doing this." She says again.

I placed rice in my mouth,watching the show. The devil takes her food making her whine. I mean who wouldn't? But then guys appeared with two plates full of it.

"To eat all of it?"

"Eat a lot to grow big." He says. I placed chopsticks next to my plate, as my eyebrow twitched. Suddenly he said something and Jukyung spat on his face. I couldn't control my laugh and that was the only thing that was heard.

"What are you laughing at Blondie?" He turns to me. I even laughed more.

"Sorry, sorry... But that's what you deserved after all."

"What you said to Han Seojun?" His little crew came to me and I ignored them. I stood up and placed wet tissues in front of him.

"Here use this. But I don't know if they will help you to clean embarrassment." I say with smirk and I start walking off, when suddenly felt my wrist being grabbed.

"What did you say?" He glares me.

"Firstly, you were blind, now you don't hear what's next?" We glared each other. I felt his grip on my wrist getting tighter.

"Ya,Han Seojun! Leave her alone, it's her first day here." Sujin demands. He scoffs, letting go of my hand. I turned on my heel and left the cafeteria.

Suddenly my ears caught the sound of the piano. I followed the sound of it and it lead me to the music classroom. I peeked to see who it was and I saw younger girl. Then she suddenly slams her head on keyboard. I ran up to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She looks up to me, tear-eyed. I sigh and fixed her glasses. She reminded me of someone but I can't tell of who.

"I'm Chaerin and you are?"

"Gowoon, eonni." She answers shyly. I chuckle at it.

"Pleasure. Are you a singer?" I ask her.

"How did you know?" Her eyes got wide at me in surprise. She really is cute.

"Your sheets. Stand up, I'm going to follow you on piano." She quickly stood up and I sat for the chair. Feeling of happiness went through me as I touched the keys.

Gowoon really reminded me of those trainees who were at fathers company. Since I was little, I was looking at them performing and what made me sad that really talented people fail because they are shy or insecure. But staff doesn't care for that. They want already polished idols. I guess that's what made me help her.

"You really love singing, do you? Then sing like it. Have a confidence. Okay?" I smile at her. She quickly nods and her face flushed.

I looked at the sheets and started playing accords. I nod at her and her pretty voice slowly filled the classroom. I looked at her and winked. Her face reflected happiness, but then suddenly a bunch of girls interrupts us. One girl came up to Gowoon and slaped her across of her face. Her glasses falling off. I stopped playing.

"Get lost." She looks at me. I scoff, as I stood up. People in this school really are all bullies. I walked up to her and slapped her. She looks at me wide eyed, her hand on her cheek.

"Get a taste of your own medicine."

"You...! Bitch!" She shouts at me. I raised my eyebrow at that, looking at her in amusement.

"What did you said?" I slapped her, but this time on the other cheek.

"Here, now both of them are red. No need for blush." I say, glaring her. I turned around and got Gowoon's glasses.

"Here. You have really pretty voice. Do you mind if you work with me a little bit more?" I smile at her, placing her glasses on her nose.

"Eonnie..." She looks at me teary-eyed.

"Yes or yes?" I wink at her. "See you around!"

I glared the group of girls and walked back to my classroom. Luckily I memorized how to get back.

I saw that everyone was there. I walked up to my seat. I looked at Seojun, who was glaring me. At the least he is clean now. I dropped my head on the desk. Great Chaerin... The first day and two fights...

Hwang Chaerin was really type of person who controls her feelings, but her feeling to help someone in need is much stronger even if that's going to cost her much more.

Again at the end of the day, we are human beings.