*~Chaerin~*

                           *~Chaerin~*

*Han Seojun's point of view*

"YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" I yell at the squad. Girls looked at me with surprise on their faces. I ran up to Hwang who was on the floor, shaking uncontrollably and out of breath.

"Move those away." I told my gang. They nodded and pushed girls out of the gym closing the door behind them. I looked back at Chaerin who had her eyes closed.

"Hey... Everything's alright now. Your knight in shining armor has arrived." But nothing. She was breathing harder and I quickly took my jacket off and covered her with it. Does she have panic attacks...? I slowly raised her up and pulled her to me.

"Shhh... I'm here... You are safe with me... Chaerin." I hugged her. I patted her wet hair. Her breaths slowly got steady. I felt arms around my torso.

"Just this once... Thank you, Seojun." She whispers. Her head was on my chest. I don't know why, but I let her do it. I don't know why I helped her in the first place, but I did. I acted recklessly not knowing why. She pulls away from me, her eyes down.

" Look up or you will miss a close shot of my face." She looks up to me and giggles. Relief dashed over me as I saw her smiling. Now when I think about it was the first time I saw her smiling in front of me. And she is cute. What...? Did I just said that Hwang Chaerin is cute...? What's wrong with me..? I stood up and helped her to stand up. She began taking off my jacket, but I stopped her.

"Go and wash it first. It's now dirty because of you." I flicked my hair.

*Chaerin's point of view*

"Oh okay... I will!" I smiled at him. His gang walked in and they looked at me.

"Thank you guys. You really saved me now." I wink at them. They all froze up and I giggled now. One of them walked up to me and handed me a bottle of water. I slightly bowed to him.

"Thank you."

"Are you an angel?"

"Nah... far from it actually." I laughed at that. I started walking away. Then I thought of something.

"Oh right! I can treat you with food tomorrow, deal?" I turned back to them. They all looked at me, then looked at each other and then cheered.

"Deal!" I looked at Seojun and we looked at each other for few seconds. I smiled at him and walked off, hearing them say:

"She getd cooler every time we see her."

" I agree."

~

"Miss are you okay?" Maid came up to me. I handed her Seojun's jacket. My nose enjoying in his scent. Damn whatever he is using, it's killing me...