37°

°~ Dumplings~°

Hwang Chaerin never felt jealous in her whole life. She always had everything. Whatever she wanted, she had it. She is talented, smart, beautiful, hot, and everything that every girl wished for.

But it seems that a feeling of jealousy appeared in her because of a certain person. And she hated it.

She hated how when it comes to Han Seojun, she becomes a different person. And she didn't know if that even good.

There was an awkward silence, as the four of us sat on the floor. On the one side, Han Seojun and Lee Suho were glaring at each other, and across of them were Lim Jukyung and Hwang Chaerin.

She didn't even look at Jukyung. She knew that isn't her fault for being with Seojun, but she couldn't help it. And she knows that she has to trust Seojun, but still, the feeling couldn't leave her. And it ate her from inside.

"So Chaerin-ah...You are a celebrity like Suho right?" Jukyung's mother walked up to me smiling. I looked up to her and nodded slightly.

Suddenly she erupted like a volcano and started talking about how she is happy that Jukyung made friends like us, how beautiful all of us are comparing to Jukyung. I raised my eyebrow at that, but I kept all the arguments for myself.

"I have to go. Thank you for having me." After half an hour, I decided to stand up and leave this chaos. Everyone looked at me in surprise.

"Ah wae? Stay for dinner!" Jukyung's mother asks me, whining.

"Go." Suho nods at me.

"Why? Stay." Seojun glares Suho and then looks at me.

"If she wants to leave, let her. Maybe she has some work to do." Suho glares Seojun back.

"Still she needs to eat first. So she needs to stay."

"Why forcing her to stay?"

"Why forcing her to leave?"

"You aren't her boyfriend."

"And neither you are!"

Suddenly after all the glaring contest, Seojun threw himself at Suho, making Suho hit the floor. Guys started pushing each other.

"Why do you care if she is here or not?"

"I'm asking the same question!"

"Chaerin has her own will-"

"No shit Sherlock!"

I looked at the guys fighting over and I just looked at them blinking and trying to process what is going on. But before I could jump in, Jukyung's mother grabbed both of them for their ears, making them wince in pain.