51°

°~ Han Seojun's adventures part 1 ~°

"What did you do?" Hwang Chaerin asks her boyfriend, Han Seojun. She eyed him like he was a kid. He looked at her, smiling sheepishly. Not actually wanting to say what he actually did. Because he knew that she would laugh at his previous antics. Even when he looks back at it, it was kind of stupid and funny. And plus it would affect his ego. But Chaerin's glare made him gulp down his saliva and he looked away.

"Han Seojun." He reluctantly gave in and looked back at her, his memories going back to the week ago.

"Well everything began like this..."

/Flashback:a week ago/

"Seojun oppa?"

Han Seojun looked up to his younger sister, Han Gowoon. He was laying on his bed, scrolling posts on Instagram. His sister stood on the doors of his bedroom. He looked up at her, expecting her to continue.

"I just wondered...I just wanted to check that you didn't forget that in a week it's Chaerin's unnie big day, right?" She asks the male. His eyes widened in realization, but he quickly laughed it off.

"Of course I didn't! What kind of boyfriend I would be?"

"Good. You know that on that day it's four months since you've started dating, right? And plus she is applying for a collage. "

"Of course I do! I'm not that dumb!" Seojun defended himself, as his sister looked at him with doubt, but she shrugged and left, leaving Seojun in dispair.

He threw himself at the bed, tossing around in frustration. How could he forget something like that?! At that moment, he felt like the worst boyfriend in the whole universe. How is he going to prepare a perfect gift for his girlfriend in a fucking week? He stopped tossing and sighed, while looking at the ceiling. He needs help.

~

"Well if you ask me, the perfect gift is food. Take her out to some restaurant. And expensive one at that." Kim Chorong says, while taking a bite of crispy chicken. Both Seojun and him were sitting in the park. Seojun looked at his friend, like he was the dumbest person in the world.

"Chaerin isn't like you dumbass. I'm asking you what do you think she would like?"

"And I'm telling you that she is also a foodie, so why she wouldn't like a good meal with her boyfriend who is better than a meal itself?" Chorong wriggled his eyebrows and Seojun whined in annoyance, sitting up from the bench. He straightened his jacket and started walking away.

"Good luck!" He heard Chorong shout behind him. Seojun sighs in defeat, thinking where he should go next and who he should ask for a normal advice.

And that lead him to a lovely pair.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Seojun looks up at his girlfriend in confusion.

"You were really that desperate?" Chaerin asks him in amusement, surpassing her chuckle. She is surprised that he actually went to ask people for advices since Seojun's prideful persona. He glared her, fake coughing.

"Don't interrupt me."

So Seojun went to meet up with Sua and Taehoon for advice. He walked to some cafe where they told him where they would be. He walked in and saw the couple immediately. He coolly walked up to them and both of them looked curious why he called them.

"Hi, Seojun!" Sua greeted him with smile, while Taehoon did small wave. He nodded and sat down for the table across the couple.

"Uh...look. It's hard enough for me to ask this, so don't react." Both of them nodded in unison, wondering what is the question that the certain male wants to ask.

"What should I get as present for Chaerin for  four months of our relationship...?"

As he asked them, both of them sighed in relief, glad that it isn't something else. And after a few seconds, then at the same time both of them looked at him with stars in their eyes.

"You should make it romantic! Buy her red roses! Oh and some chocolate! Oh! And cute teddy bear!" Sua says excitedly.

"And take her out for a dinner! Something that she likes! It doesn't have to be something expensive. You just have to show her that you care." Taehoon says, pretending that he said something wise.

"Or maybe you should buy her necklace! Or some makeup? Or maybe some clothes?"

"Or..." Taehoon smirked suddenly at his though, interrupting his girlfriend. Seojun narrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Be a man. If you get what I mean...You two still didn't do it right?" Taehoon whispers last part, making Sua slap his arm.

"Jagiya you should not ask that!"

"We didn't. But I don't see any problem in that. I will wait as much as I need to for Chaerin to be ready. I'm not with her because of the few rounds of sex." What Seojun said was true, he wasn't with Chaerin because of his needs. He was with her because he liked everything about her. Because of her personality. The way she talks. The way she smiles at him whenever she sees him. The way she blushes whenever he flirts with her. Heck, even the way she looks when she is mad.

Yeah, he is whipped.

"So cool...That's a man..." Sua looks at Seojun, while Taehoon scoffs. But still, Seojun wasn't satisfied with their advices. Chaerin already had all those things. She had a lot of makeup and clothes. Accessories not to mention. And he already bought her a bear, roses and necklace. So he wants to make this one even more special.

He suddenly stands up leaving, realizing that if he wants to find out what to do for Chaerin, he should go to one person.

Hello everyone! I hope that you like the first part of Han Seojun's adventures

Hello everyone! I hope that you like the first part of Han Seojun's adventures. Please tell me your opinions about the chapter❤️

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas ❤️🥰🎄

Stay happy and healthy,

Urpinkbae💕