17°

°~ Mrs

°~ Mrs. Han~°

Hwang Chaerin thought that she was dreaming. But here she is, at Seojun's apartment again. Gowoon happily welcomed her, bear-hugging her at the entrance of their home.

But unlike the last time she was over, she thought that she was disturbing them. She didn't know why, but when it comes Seojun she was insecure and shy. And after he saved her it multiplied.

Seojun asked Gowoon to borrow some clothes to me and he placed our bags in his bedroom. Gowoon brought me some comfy clothes and I gave her Seojun's jacket.

"Omo! Eonni what happened to your hands?" Gowoon gasps and I rub the back of my head. Before I could explain anything, Seojun pushes me into the bathroom and closes the doors.

"Don't worry. I will explain it to her." I hear him say. I sigh, dropping on the floor. Everything that happened earlier played in my head. Shivers went through me, as a feeling of fear and helplessness appeared again. If it wasn't for Han Seojun, the guy would've raped me.

Terrible pictures played in my head, drops of tears falling on the ground. I wasn't as strong as much as I thought. And again we get back to my father who was right.

I'm weak. Powerless. Helpless.

"Eonni are you done soon?" I hear Gowoon calling me. I quickly got up and changed my clothes. I packed my old clothes in one plastic bag and placed them on the floor. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes puffy red along with my lips. My hair was a mess.

Geez... Chaerin this doesn't look at you at all. You are the Hwang and at the least, you can pretend you are strong and alright.

Yeah...act in front of everyone that you are alright.

I washed up my face and combined my hair in a high ponytail, leaving my bangs hanging. I looked at my reflection and nod in satisfaction. I walked out of the bathroom and went to Seojun's bedroom, where my bag was. I placed a plastic bag in it and closed it.

"I'm done." I say smiling slightly, walking into the living room. Seojun was also changed into more comfortable clothes. He looks over me and taps the place on the couch between him and Gowoon. I nod and sat down. They were watching some kdrama.

There was silence between us for twenty minutes when suddenly we heard door unlocking. The beep sound that it made, made me flinch. I felt warmness around my hand and I saw Seojun's hand around mine.

"I'm home." I heard a female voice says. Is that their mother? I quickly moved away my hand from his and stood up. Their mother came into the living room, her eyes widening slightly upon me.

"Good evening, madam. I'm sorry for coming out of sudden. I hope I don't intrude." I quickly bow. She looks at me and chuckles.

"Wow, Seojun-ah... Your girlfriend is so gorgeous and beautiful!" She gushes over me. Seojun chokes on his own saliva and stands up along with Gowoon who whined. I felt my face going red as my eyes widened.