30°

°~ Call me maybe ~°

The night has fallen down and Hwang Chaerin was feeling much better. And her best friend Lee Suho dragged her out (despite Han Seojun's protests) to watch the talent show that is held for the last night of their trip. And it would be stupid of her to decline.

So she was sitting next to Suho watching 'Nonstop' performance which was really cute. And the way girls danced made Chaerin feel their energy and how much they enjoyed in it. Students around her cheered and sang along.

It made Chaerin remember the reason why she liked music so much. It's amazing how people unite when they sing and dance. It's amazing how music can heal 'emotional injuries'. It's amazing how through music you can pass the emotions.

"Ah! But I heard that we have famous people here!" Mc shouts, my eyes widening in surprise when he said that. Students around me looked at me and I just shrugged.

"One girl and one boy! But ladies first! Come out Hwang Chaerin!" Mc says and Suho pushes me,winking. My eyes widened in realization.

"You did this?" I whisper. He just pushed me. Crowd starts cheering and I sigh, making my way towards the stage. I walked up on it, Mc leaving the microphone to me. Familiar melody has started and her eyes widened, shifting to Suho.

That melody was actually hers. She composed it and it was meant for one solo artist based on her feelings, but then her father told her to save it for a better idol than her.

It never got out and Chaerin wondered how Suho got it. She showed it to Suho and Seyeon once or twice while she was working on it. But she never gave them song. Can this count as song stealing...?

"Naega wae ireoneunji moreugesseo You really drive me crazy
(I don't know why I'm doing this You really drive me crazy)"

I started singing, glaring Suho, who just had thumbs up,small smile on his face. I sigh in defeat, but shrugged it off. Crowd looked curiously at me.