16°

°~ Reverse ~°

°~ Reverse ~°

Hwang Chaerin was never out of options. And today had to be that day. When she ran to save someone, but ends up being the one who needs saving.

She hated being damsel in distress or some Disney princess that waited for prince to come and save her.

But what was scaring her the most that she didn't know who would save her. Others probably thought that she left. Lovesick boy Lee Suho probably saved his princess and he probably forgot about her.

In the end she realized that she didn't had anyone to rely on.

Woojin pushed her on the couch and was  hovering over her. The one thing that she didn't knew was why he was onto her. And she is going to be straightforward about it.

"Why?" I glared him as he was centimeters away from my face. He smirks.

"Well princess... I'm helping out my friend Sunho and plus to be the one to bring the legendary Hwang Chaerin down is a big plus." I narrowed my eyes at him as he was too close to me. The word 'princess' that came out from his mouth reminded me of a certain someone.

I shook my head slightly, get a hold of yourself Chaerin! It's not a time to think about him!

" Are you scared? Well you should be because I want to do a lots of things to you." He smirks at me while putting his left hand on my right leg, while his right went to my crop top, taking it off. My eyes widened in shock and then rage take over me.

I kicked him simultaneously at two places: one was at the head with cuffs and other was his crouch with my leg. He rolled over kicking his head on the table. I quickly stood up and run over the doors. Woojin groaned in pain. I kicked the doors with all my strength but nothing. Something in me told to me to shouted his name and I went with it because I didn't had any other option.

"HAN SEOJUN!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. But nothing. The feeling of fear creeped on me when suddenly bang on the table was heard. I looked to see Woojin standing. And he was beyond mad. His forehead bleeding from my kick.

"It wouldn't be fun if you didn't fought back. But for real this time you are done, Hwang Chaerin." He walks over me, as I walked back. My back hits the screen behind me and I looked over guy.

"I'm going to enjoy in this." He placed his hand on my hip, while other grabbed the edge of my sports bra and I closed my eyes, knowing that there wasn't any hope for me. I felt Woojin's breath on my neck and I shutted even more my eyes.

Suddenly the sound of breaking came to my ears and I didn't feel Woojin's body against mine.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I hear familiar voice yelling. Hope filled my body as I slightly opened my eyes. I turn to my left to see Seojun beating Woojin hard. He was on Woojin beating him up. I dropped on the floor,my legs giving up on me.