Chapter 18: Bait

Italic Bold: Japanese
Underlined bold: English

Mina's POV:

I smiled as we left her house, she kept our photos. Though, the last photo oh her that I saw was the photo at the cliff, after that, she always took photos of sceneries, no more photos of her.

"Hey, Mina, what now?" Sana asked, I smirked at them, "Mina, don't even do what you are thinking." Jihyo warned, "Close your eyes!"

Despite that they protested, they still did as what I told, I covered my eyes and pointed a finger at one of them.

"You can open now." I did, too and saw my finger pointing at Nayeon unnie, I smiled at her.

"You're a bait." "Whaaat?!" The girls laughed at her reaction, "We, I mean, I need you to get close with Y/n." She grinned, "Okay, then. If it means to hangout with a hottie."

"You guys have the same age." "Mina unnie, are you sure about this?" Tzuyu asked, "I am, Tzuyu. I want to bring her old self back."

"You'll just leave her again." Chaeyoung said, "I know, but it will be different this time. I also want to see her smile."

"Minari." "Unnie, don't call me that." "Fine, fine. But, what's the plan?" Nayeon unnie asked, I placed my hand under my chin.

"Let's follow her, and you will always approach her and have a chat with her."

"Mina, I don't think that's a good idea." Jeongyeon unnie said, "It's not bad to try, right?" "Yeah, especially with a hottie." Nayeon unnie gawk.

We rolled our eyes at at her. "Unnie, get ready, we're going." I told her, she nodded like a kid and went to my room.

"Mina, I think you're being selfish." Jihyo said, "I'm not, I just want to bring her back. If one of you want to come, just tell me."

I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry." I heaved out, "I know, I know that, I'm being selfish right now. All I want to do was, make her happy again."

"Mina~ Let's go!" I nodded and stood up, Sana and Momo did, too. "Bye, girls!"

3rd Person's POV:

The four girls made their way to Y/n's café, the three Japanese were outside, while Nayeon was inside and ordered, but she can't understand the waitress.

"Please, call your manager." The waitress nodded and went to Y/n, "Ms. Y/n, a customer was looking for you." Y/n nodded and took her coat.

She went to the said customer, "Hello, ma'am! How can I help you?" Y/n asked, "I'm sorry, I can't understand Japanese." The customer said, "Oh, I apologise. Can I help you?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, can I have a latté and a cheese cake?" Y/n nodded and went back to the kitchen. Not long after, she came back, holding a tray in her hand, she placed it on the table. "Wait, I'm wondering if you can accompany me?"

'This girl is a waste of time.' Y/n thought, "I'm sorry, I can't. But, you can call or text me later, around 8 in the evening." Y/n said and winked at Nayeon, the latter blushed madly.

She finished her food and went out, heading to the three Japanese. "Oh my gosh! Did you saw that?! She gave me her number and winked at me!"

The three rolled their eyes, "It should've been me!" Sana whined, "It should've been, but author-nim have other plans for you. Look, there she is." Mina said and pointed at the author, "What is it?" [I-it's nothing, hehe. Adios!] Sana pouted.

"I want to see her." "I'm hungry." Momo said, "You're always hungry, Momo." Sana said, "Did Y/n smiled?" Mina asked.

"No, but she winked at me." Mina smiled as she remembered Y/n's gameplay, she winked, too, but with a smile.

Oh, how Mina miss that heart-warming smile. "I miss her, I badly want to hug her." "I know how you feel, imagine, being away from your friend for years." "It could've been better if I just bid to her."

"About that. Why did you left her?" Momo asked, "Well, the day after her basketball game, my father told me that we were going to Korea.

I told him that, I will just say a goodbye to Y/n, but he wants her out of my life. That was my reason." The trio grimaced, "It will be okay, Mina."

}========================={

Since I haven't started doing my works yet, I decided to update😂, it's short though